Avon launches moisturiser range to combat ageing skin
- Targeted protection. // Good Health (Australia Edition);Mar2014, p26
The article offers brief information on cosmetics from Avon Products Inc. including the ANEW Clinical E-Defence Multi-Shield Lotion SPF50 and the Deep Recovery Cream.
- Light: (But Counterintuitively Powerful): Moisturizers. Kitchens, Simone // Lucky;Oct2010, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p142
The article features several moisturizers including Anew Ultimate Night Gold Emulsion from Avon and Garnier Nutritionsite Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream.
- Skincare LUXE to less. Baker, Kelly // Australian Women's Weekly;May2014, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p132
The article offers a preview of expensive and inexpensive brands of skin care products including LancÃ´me's Absolute Precious Cells Concentrate, Avon's Anew E-Defence Multi-Shield Lotion and Olay's Total Effects 7 in One Gentle Day Cream.
- Skin-Miracle Serums. // Lucky;Apr2012, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p104
The article features several skin serums, including Garnier Ultra-Lift 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reduce Serum + Moisturizer, Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum, and Avon Anew Clinical Resurfacing Expert Smoothing Fluid.
- Rosy Outlook. // Allure;Jul2010, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p34
The article evaluates skin products including the Intensive Brightening Smoothing Serum from Clarins, Anew Clinical Luminosity Pro from Avon and Ideal Skin Genesis Complexion Equalizer from L'OrÃ©al Paris.
- Ads dare skeptical women to experience the new Avon. Sloan, Pat // Advertising Age;2/10/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p47
Looks at Avon Product's promotional campaign for its Anew skincare line. The television commercials as promising guaranteed, money-back results; Description of the commercials; Sales data; Tagline.
- BOTOX IN A BOTTLE. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/1/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 132, p13
Reports on Avon Products Inc.'s launch of ANEW Clinical, a segment within its ANEW Skincare brand.
- BEAUTY DIARIES. Prince, Jessica // Harper's Bazaar;Sep2015, Issue 3636, p570
The article evaluates several health and cosmetic products used by different people including the Avon brow pencil by Tennis pro Maria Sharapova and the Aurelia Firm & Revitalise Dry Body Oil used by Founder of the Web site Romy & the Bunnies Julia Restoin Roitfeld.
- Customers demand a more individual approach to skin care. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Feb2008, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p85
The article evaluates several skin care products including the Revlon Custom Creations SPF 15 Foundation from Revlon Consumer Products Corp., Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Dermabrasion System Treatment from Avon Products Inc., and Moea Spa Body Souffle from Tahitian Noni International.