Crystal Drinks launches 'functional water' to take on brand leaders
- Now, Bottled Water with Vitamins and Herbs. // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Jul2002, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p1
Introduces bottled water with vitamins and herbs introduced by beverage manufacturers.
- Not just water anymore. // Beverage Industry;Nov2002, Vol. 93 Issue 11, pN6
Focuses on the bottled water category of the beverage industry. Introduction of several health water brands by companies manufacturing bottled water; Estimation of sales generated by the category; Nutritive value of the products.
- The state of our industry. Bachmann, Tom // Beverage Industry;Jun2002, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p8
Analyzes the state of the beverage industry in the U.S. Growth rate of the industry; Increase in products of bottled water industry; Financial background of the brewing industry.
- The Beverage Market Index 1996. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;5/1/96, Vol. 115 Issue 1614, p46
Presents an assessment of the beverage industry in the United States in 1995. Estimated sales; Volume of consumption; Increase in sales of carbonated drinks and bottled water.
- FOUNT OF WISDOM. Scarpa, James // Restaurant Business;4/15/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p71
Focuses on the packaging of bottled water in the U.S. Competition for carbonated soft drinks in the beverage industry; Standard in pricing; Service to allow return patronage among customers.
- Bottled water scope. // Beverage World;08/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1642, p30
Presents information on the beverage industry, with special emphasis on the bottled water sector. Unveiling of the Pepsi-Cola company's Aquafina drink; Issuance of a limited edition French Open-themed Commemorative Bottle Series; Opening of a plant by the McKesson Water Products company.
- Bottled water scope. // Beverage World;02/15/98, Vol. 117 Issue 1653, p24
Presents information on the beverage industry with emphasis on bottled water. Information on Perrier; Details on Quibell Spring Water Beverages; Reference to Cecilware Corporation's Pour-over series of soup dispensers.
- Bottled Water Scope. // Beverage World;05/15/99, Vol. 118 Issue 1676, p28
Covers information concerning bottled water in the United States as of May 1999. Description of RealPure Natural Spring Water beverage; Contents of Naturally Zero bottled water; Features on Pena Pura's agua purificada bottled water.
- Single-serve water is fastest growing beverage. Buckley, Bruce; Eder, Rob // Drug Store News;3/5/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p31
Reports on the sales performance of the single-serve water category in the United States as of March 2001. Reasons for consumers' preference for water; Financial performance of the beverage category in 2000; Different brands of bottled water.