Ex-Drambuie marketer to join Blackbird
- Drambuie trumpets new Davey role. Michalczyk, Imelda // Marketing (00253650);9/30/1999, p5
Reports that British firm Drambuie Liquer Co. has appointed Paul Davey as its marketing director. Davey's career background.
- Blackbird Wins Patent for Risk-Monitoring Analysis. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;3/11/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p6
Recognize the Blackbird company for the methodology in monitoring the credit risk of electronic trading of securities in North Carolina. Award for the patent on the methodology of product; Application to all credit sensitive financial transactions; Regulation on the exchanges for central...
- Blackbird Sends Data in FpML for Interest-Rate Swaps. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;4/22/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p6
Focuses on the completion of the interest rate swaps and forward rate agreements for FpML 2.0 by Blackbird Holdings. Costs for processing swaps; Development of FpML.org; Specifications of SwapsWire.
- Former Leagas man becomes managing partner at Blackbird. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign;7/26/2002, Issue 29, p3
Reports the appointment of Jerry Fielder as the managing partner of the marketing consultancy Blackbird in Great Britain.
- Icap Subsidiary Garban in Board Flap With Blackbird. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;7/08/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p6
Focuses on the lawsuit filed by Icap subsidiary Garban Group Holdings against Blackbird in the U.S. Allegation of Garban against Blackbird; Concern of Garban to cut the numbers of board members in Blackbird; Customer services of Icap.
- Icap Sells Back 19-Percent Stake in Blackbird. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;9/16/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p8
Reports the sale of Icap on the Blackbird stakes in the U.S. Agreement of Icap on the nineteen-percent stake in Blackbird; Loss of Icapon for the Blackbird; Allegation of Blackbird on the control of Icap on the company.
- Reuters Sells Stake in Blackbird Platform. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;9/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 36, p17
Reports the sale of Reuter's stake in the electronic derivatives trading platform Blackbird. Percentage of the interest disclosed; Conditions of the association between Reuter and Blackbird; Information about the company Blackbird.
- Blackbird Gains CME Access. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;04/09/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p4
Informs that the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and Blackbird have agreed to let Blackbird's over-the-counter (OTC) customers have direct access to CME's products futures via Blackbird's trading screens. Consideration of Blackbird as one of the first electronic trading systems for OTC...
- Could Software Have Saved Allfirst $690M? Bills, Steve // American Banker;4/5/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 65, p12
Reports on the effect of an online trading software by Blackbird Holding Inc. on the banks. Possibility for the suspension of AllFirst Bank's business by the software; Focuses on counterparties' credit rules by the software; Measurement of the value-at-risk of the transaction by the software;...