Mircosoft poaches Oracle UK marketing supremo
- Microsoft tempts marketing chief from rival Oracle. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);8/8/2002, p1
Reports the recruitment of Nick Barley as marketing director at Microsoft Corp. in Great Britain.
- Barley's all ears for the good life. Jones, Morag Cuddeford // Brand Strategy;Mar2004, Issue 180, p16
Profiles Nick Barley, Microsoft Corp. marketing and corporate affairs director for Great Britain and Ireland. Importance of achieving a good work-life balance; Interest in football; Educational background; Application of his experience in enterprise marketing at Microsoft.
- IT's a lifestyle for Nick Barley at Microsoft. Jones, Morag Cuddeford // Brand Strategy;Mar2004, Issue 180, p18
Interviews Nick Barley, Microsoft Corp. marketing and corporate affairs director for Great Britain and Ireland. Challenges in imposing a local personality on the Microsoft brand; Plan on how to target business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets; Willingness of Microsoft to join the...
- Lifelong journey. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);12/5/2002, p20
Profiles Nick Barley, marketing director of Microsoft Corp. in Great Britain. Career achievements of Barley; His views regarding the company's approach to marketing; Barley's role in building long-term relations with customers and large organizations.
- Microsoft UK loses chief marketer to US minnow. Kilby, Nathalie // Marketing Week;5/24/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p7
The article announces that Nick Barley was appointed vice-president for marketing at CA, an American software and technology business.
- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p70
Profiles Nick Barley, vice-president and director of marketing at the British office of Oracle Corp. Career history; Marketing challenges for Oracle; State of the industry; Working environment.
- Microsoft seeks UK marketing boss. Dwek, Robert // Marketing Week;5/23/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p5
Reports the hiring of a marketing director at Microsoft Corp. in Great Britain. Promotion of Oliver Roll as overall marketing director for the East Asia unit of the company; Career background of Roll; Job responsibilities for the marketing director position.
- MSN restructures its marketing operations. // Marketing Week;9/19/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p9
Reports that computer software company Microsoft has reorganized the marketing operations for its MSN Internet portal unit as of September 19, 2002. Appointment of Sharon Baylay as regional director of MSN; Appointment of Michelle Rutter as head of European sales and trade marketing.
- Careers: What's it really like inside - Microsoft. Baker, Alistair; Barley, Nick; Masters, Alison // Marketing (00253650);4/5/2006, p111
The article presents an interview with three Microsoft Corp.'s executives including Great Britain managing director Alistair Baker, business and marketing officer Nick Barley and head of marketing communications Alison Masters. When asked how they liked working at Microsoft they replied that...