Wooworths 'surprised' at Kaye remarks
- Mills onâ€¦Woolworths. Mills, Dominic // Campaign;8/23/2002, Issue 33, p25
Comments on the statement of celebrity Paul Kaye on the advertisement of Woolworths PLC in Great Britain. Reaction on the use of the word 'cunt'; Effect of the behavior of Kaye on Woolsworths' products; Problems in retailer advertising.
- Woolworths will review Â£25m creative account. Kleinman, Mark; Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);1/30/2003, p3
Reports on the review of creative account worth 25 million pounds by retailer Woolworths PLC. Agencies that are vying for the business account; Dismissal of comedian Paul Kaye from the company's brand advertising; Factors that influenced the decision to drop Kaye from advertisements.
- Woolworths to ditch Kaye ads. // Marketing Week;1/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the plan of Woolworths to dismiss comedian Paul Kaye to appear in the chain's advertising campaigns in Great Britain. Reason for dropping Kaye in promotional campaigns of the firm; Career highlights; Financial performance of Kaye's campaign for Woolworths' brand.
- BBH signs X Factor star for Woolworths. // Campaign;4/14/2006, p5
This article reports that Bartle Bogle Hegarty Ltd., has signed popular musician Shayne Ward, to star in a Â£5 million campaign for Woolworths PLC. The pop star makes his acting debut in the ad, in which he is interviewed by Woolworths' sheep and sheepdog characters, Wooly and Worth, on...
- Woolworths must break away from its generalist roots. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);8/8/2002, p19
Focuses on the market performance of Woolworths in Great Britain. Budget allocation on the advertising campaign; Percentage decrease on sales; Information on the advertisement.
- Woolworths wins over viewers with a wealth of choice. Reynolds, Emma // Marketing (00253650);12/14/2000, p23
Reports on the leadership of Woolworths' seasonal television advertisement in Great Britain for the period December 1-3, 2000. Description.
- One that nearly got away. // AdMedia;Oct2000, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the uncertainty created by the decision of Woolworths PLC to cut its newspaper advertising budget in New Zealand. Amount of revenues that newspapers could lose.
- LIVE PITCHES. // B&T Magazine;11/25/2011, Vol. 61 Issue 2755, p9
The article lists live pitches along with information on advertiser, discipline and status including Woolworths, Vic Govt and Officeworks.
- Shopped out? // NZ Marketing Magazine;Nov97, Vol. 16 Issue 10, following p9
Features Woolworths' major advertising and direct marketing campaign for its online store. Extension of service to all residents in Auckland, New Zealand.