Lucozade Sport 'carbo gel' to hit UK market
- Pre-Quit Lozenges. // Practice Nursing;Mar2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p152
The article evaluates the NiQuitin Pre-Quit Lozenges from GlaxoSmithKline.
- GSK launches review of ad agency roster. Degun, Gurjit // Campaign;11/27/2015, p3
The article reports that pharmaceutical firm GlaxoSmithKline has decided to review its creative agency roster as part of efforts to consolidate agencies within its product categories.
- GlaxoSmithKline: sending the kids to bed. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;January 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p38
Reports on the plan of GlaxoSmithKline Inc. to extend its product, Horlicks into the children's market. Marketing efforts taken by the company; Benefits of Horlicks for children's health; Flavors of the Horlicks brand.
- Ear Drops Promise to Bring Relief. // MMR;9/20/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p24
The article reports on the availability in the market of Debrox which is an ear wax removal product from GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd.
- Manufacturers have an eye for the ladies. // Drug Store News;11/5/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p24
Provides information on women's health products available in the United States as of November 5, 2001. Use of female-focused advertising campaigns for products of GlaxoSmithKline; Success of the Viactiv chocolate soft calcium chews from Johnson & Johnson's McNeil Consumer Healthcare; Details of...
- Design groups shortlisted for GSK consumer healthcare pack review. // Design Week;11/13/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 46, p3
The article reports that design groups are shortlisted for consumer healthcare packaging roster of GlaxoSmithKline. The company has started the category's first review since July 2004. It is holding a creative pitch with up to 12 consultancies vying for work on its portfolio of brands such as...
- GlaxoSmithKline spends Â£1m to guard Sensodyne market share. Tylee, John // Campaign;8/1/2003, Issue 31, p8
Health products manufacturer GlaxoSmithKline PLC is underpinning its Sensodyne sensitive teeth brand with new advertising to sustain its market leadership and ward off the threat of a rival launch by Colgate-Palmolive Co. A 1 million pounds outdoor campaign, launching next week through...
- Pharmaceuticals. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;7/9/2007, Vol. 272 Issue 2, p32
The article reports that drug company GlaxoSmithKline is building a $40 million research facility in Shanghai, China.
- Dentine hypersensitivity affects 1 in 3. // Vital (17417503);Fall2012, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p53
The article offers information on the initiative undertaken by Sensodyne team, unit at GlaxoSmithKline, to raise awareness and understanding of dentine hypersensitivity in Great Britain.