The arithmetic of financial interest
- Financial services eager to fit in. Cardona, Mercedes // Advertising Age;6/19/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 26, p64
Focuses on the growing market segment of gays and lesbians in the online financial services industry as of spring 2000. Privacy as a benefit of using the Internet; Details of the advertising campaigns for Gay Financial Network and G&L Internet Bank.
- Editorial. Harrison, Tina // Journal of Financial Services Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p269
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Ozdemir and Trott which analyses the aspect that affects the process of internet banking adoption and the characteristic of Internet banking adopter and non-adopters in Turkey, one by Papaioannou which examines the...
- Banks Too Slow to Become E-Businesses, Confab Is Told. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;6/30/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 126, p15
Reports that several speakers at Forrester Research Inc.'s New Realities in Online Financial Service conference have said that banks' Internet progress has been slow despite repeated warnings that they may go extinct. Need for banks to reinvent themselves as electronic businesses; Criteria that...
- TECH MARKET WATCH. // American Banker;7/5/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 127, p14
Presents charts on the stock performance of United States Internet banks, bank technology support services as of July 5, 2000. Data processing companies; Transaction processors; Investment systems providers; Check printers and software providers.
- Time To Rethink Everything You Know About The Web. Diekmann, Frank J. // Credit Union Journal;6/25/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 26
Reports on the subject of online banking, as discussed during CUNA Mutual Group's 2001 Discovery conference held in Toronto, Ontario. Predicted growth of online banking; Implications for financial services companies.
- Wireless Web the Next Step in Banking. // American Banker;6/5/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 107, p15
Comments on the article in the May 19, 2000 issue of `American Banker' titled `Wireless Banking: Who Wants This Revolution.' Criticism on the delivery of financial services through the wireless Internet channel.
- Today's banking customers demand on-line services and more. Cornell, Halley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/18/2003, Issue 323114, p13
Focuses on the online banking services offered by banks. Competitive advantage of online banking; Target market of online banking services; Importance of online banking; Trend in online financial services.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Bank Technology News;Apr2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Presents news items on electronic banking in the United States for the month of April 2001. Bank One Corp.'s hiring of Austin Adams as its executive vice president; Western Union's promotion of its electronic bill product; Launching of a Web-based tool by TowerGroup and the Credit Union...
- Tech Falls, Human Aches. Bruno, Mark // Bank Technology News;Apr2001, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the difficulties of Internet-linked financial companies in the United States. Bankruptcy filing by CyberCash after being acquired by Network 1; Departure of CyberCash founder William Melton from CyberCash; Dismissal of executives at Sanchez Computer Associates' e-Profile business;...