Moody's Affirms Bonds Sold for Maryland's Salisbury University
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/16/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31471, p35
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of September 16, 2002. Plan of Maryland Economic Development Corp. to issue tax-exempt lease revenue bonds; Appointment of Harold D. Williams to a five-year term on the Maryland Public Service Commission; Decline of the rating for Elliot Hospital.
- Summer School Session. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31667, p1
It may be summer break for most University System of Maryland (USM) students, but the system will be busy during July and August 2003, cranking out both new-money and refunding bonds even as budget cuts loom. The university and the Maryland Economic Development Corp. are planning a string of...
- Maryland to Issue $27 Million For U.S. DOD Telecom Facility. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p28
Focuses on the plans of Maryland Economic Development Corp. to issue taxable lease revenue bonds that will benefit the U.S. Department of Defense. Rating of the bonds; Purpose of the proceeds to be attained from the sale; Factors that led to the bonds' taxation.
- S&P publishes rating standards for lease-to-own housing deals. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p28
Reports on the release of Standard & Poor's credit rating standards for lease-to-own housing bond issues. National Council of State Housing Agencies' call for US Internal Revenue Service's investigation for this type of bonds; California Rural Home Mortgage Finance Agency's bond offering.
- Up/Downgrade Ratio Improves in Quarter. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;4/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p1
Analyzes the improvement in the overall ratio of upgrade to downgrade credit rating in all bonds issued in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2001.
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p31
Reports developments related to bond issues in the United States as of March 2000. Includes issuance of short-term credit rating to Los Angeles Department of Water and Power; Plan of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California to build a reservoir; Efforts of the Ballona Wetlands...
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;06/19/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30418, p24
Provides information on the credit rating changes of American bonds. Includes issuer of the bond; Name of credit rating company; Comments on the rating change.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;07/31/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30447, p24
Presents credit rating changes for bond issues in the United States, compiled as of July 31, 1998. Issuer; Bond issued; Amount; Change; Credit rating agency; Comments.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;07/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30185, p22
Lists bond issues with credit rating changes as of July 10, 1997. Issuer; Bond; Amount; Change in credit rating; Name of rating agency; Comments.