Bush Signs Bill Helping N.Y.C., Highways, Airports, and Amtrak
- Proposed Budget Falls Short for Parks. // National Parks;May/Jun2003, Vol. 77 Issue 5/6, p16
Reports on the 2004 budget proposal of U.S. President George W. Bush's administration for the National Park Service. Comments from National Parks Conservation Association President Thomas C. Kiernan regarding the budget; Increase in the operating budget of the NPS; Highlights of the individual...
- Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives on the Reallocation of Emergency Response Funding. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/4/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p294
Presents the text of a letter given by U.S. President George W. Bush to the speaker of the House of Representatives on February 25, 2002, on the reallocation of emergency response funding.
- Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives Giving Notification of Intent To Transfer Emergency Response Funds to the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks April 3, 2003. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;4/7/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p407
Presents a letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives signed by U.S. President George W. Bush on April 3, 2003, which gives notification of intent to reallocate funds previously transferred from the Emergency Response Fund.
- PRESIDENT OFFERS FISCAL YEAR 2002 BUDGET. // NCADD Washington Report;Apr2001, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p1
Reports on United States President George W. Bush's budget for fiscal year 2002.
- President Bush's Address to Congress. // Congressional Digest;Apr2001, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p98
Presents the speech of United States President George W. Bush to a Joint Session of Congress on February 27, 2001 which concerns national goals and budget priorities of the federal government. Prioritization of education by tying up funding to higher standards; Increase in the funding for...
- Federal Budget Estimates for Fiscal Year 2008. Roy, Mary L.; Cairns, Andrew P. // Survey of Current Business;Mar2007, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p10
The article focuses on the U.S. federal budget estimates for fiscal year 2008. According to the budget proposal by President George W. Bush, the budget receipts are expected to rise at $122.4 billion to $2,662.5 billion. The national income and product account (NIPA) projected that the federal...
- Falling State Budgets Collide with Rising Medicaid Costs. Scott, Jeanne Schulte // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Nov2001, Vol. 55 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the economic implications of the plan of several state governments in the U.S. to reduce their budget for Medicaid. Reason behind the plan of President George W. Bush to revise the upper-payment-limit-rule of the Medicaid program; Plan of the Tennessee government to revamp its...
- Memorandum on Administration of Certain Appropriations Relating to Iraq. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;7/5/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p1181
Presents a memorandum issued by U.S. President George W. Bush regarding the administration of certain appropriations relating to Iraq, on June 29, 2004. Funds that were transferred to Secretary of State Colin Powell under the memorandum; Role of the secretary in handling the fund.
- Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives Transmitting Budget Amendments. Bush, George W. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;5/9/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p758
Presents a letter from U.S. president George W. Bush to the U.S. Speaker of the House of Representatives about 2006 budget amendments on May 5, 2005.