Dallas Rapid Transit Hires New Commuter Rail Head
- DART Treasurer to Serve as Acting CFO. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p39
Reports that Dallas, Texas-based Dallas Area Rapid Transit promoted its treasurer Nathan Hallett to acting chief financial officer. Career background of the executive; Tasks and responsibilities under Hallett's appointment.
- DART Picks Thomas as President, Executive Director. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31197, p3
Reports the appointment of Gary Thomas as president and executive director of Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) in Texas. Career history of Thomas; Predecessor of Thomas; Comparison between DART and Houston Metropolitan Transit Authority.
- Dallas Market Center. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Feb2011, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p24
The article reports on the announcement by wholesale marketplace Dallas Market Center that the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) in Texas was used by customers during the Dallas Total Home & Gift Market in January 2011. Bill Winsor, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the marketplace,...
- Dallas wins second transit award. // Railway Age;Nov98, Vol. 199 Issue 11, p26
Focuses on the award received by Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) General Manager Roger Snoble from the American Public Transit Association in 1998. His contribution to advance urban transit in the United States and Canada; Significance of the award to Snoble.
- DART'S 28-mile Green Line opens. Harbour, Mike // Trains;Mar2011, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p21
The article reports that Dallas Area Rapid Transit opened its 28-mile Green Line between southeast Dallas and northwest suburbs in Texas, on December 6, 2010.
- Quake delays delivery of first DART car. // Railway Age;Apr95, Vol. 196 Issue 4, p32
Reports that the Kobe earthquake delayed delivery of the light rail cars manufactured by Kinkysharyo USA and Itochu International for the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART). Location of final assembly.
- PEOPLE. // Railway Gazette International;Mar2008, Vol. 164 Issue 3, p190
The article announces the appointment of executives in the railroad industry, including Randall Chrisman at Dallas Area Rapid Transit, Julian Drury at c2c and Raviprakash Karcherla at Invensys Rail Group.
- Dallas Transit Board Weighs Funding Options In Shortfall. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p3
Reports the initiative of funding the projects by the board of Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Texas. Approval of the budget eliminating 149 jobs and addition of the first proposed fare increase; Reduction of the west suburbs to save money; Decision to add an extension to Love Field Airport.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;1/16/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32796, p2
A correction to the article about Dallas Area Rapid Transit that was published in the previous issue is presented.