Charlotte Enters Into Swap on $108 Million Refunding
- Show Me the Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p1
Reports the selling of the advance and current obligation refunding bonds of Missouri. Management of the various revenue bond programs of the state; Percentage of net present value savings on the portion of bonds; Series of selling general obligation refunding bonds.
- Pennsylvania Goes for Big Savings in $698 Million Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p3
Reports the plan to sell general obligation refunding bonds in a competitive deal in Pennsylvania. Percentage rate of decrease on revenue; Struggles on the decline of manufacturing; Projection of the state on tax increase.
- Miami-Dade to Sell $1.5B In 2 Parts. SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;10/23/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33801, p1
The article informs that Miami-Dade County, Florida is planning to sell its revenue refunding bond of 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in two parts in October 2012.
- St. Louis to Refund $355M Of Lambert Airport Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/15/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32529, p5
The article reports on the plan of St. Louis, Missouri to refund nearly $355 million of Lambert-St.Loius International Airport revenue bonds in early January 2007. This move is said to reflect a return stability after five turbulent years. In addition, the bonds are split into two series, one...
- Refunding Saves S100M. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/10/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33712, p9
The article reports that the 803 million dollars refunding of gasoline and fuels tax revenue bonds in Louisiana saved over 100 million dollars in debt service costs.
- Massachusetts May Issue Two Hefty Refundings This Week. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p48
This article reports that Massachusetts is expected to be in the market in June 2003 with possibly two major refunding deals. One deal is a grant anticipation revenue note deal between $500 million and $700 million dollars. A general obligation refunding, which could reach $1 billion, is also in...
- Orange County, Fla., Readies $91 M Refunding. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p4
The article reports on the plan of Orange County, Florida to sell about 91 million dollars of tourist development tax revenue refunding bonds through competitive sales on May 16, 2006. The bonds will refund part of the county's Series 2002 tourist development tax bonds for an estimated 3.5...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Geltzer, Gabriel; Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31366, p31
Reports developments on issues related to revenue bonds in the U.S. as of April 2002. Issuance of obligation bonds in Gilbert, Arizona; Sale of wastewater-disposal and pollution-abatement general obligation refunding bonds in Arkansas; Reimbursements of federal Medicare in Kansas.
- Denver GO refunding, University of Maryland deal lead off ... Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;04/06/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30366, p6
Presents information on bond transactions for the first week of April 1998. Details on the $154.8 million Denver city and county general obligation refunding; Information on the University of Maryland System auxiliary facility and tuition revenue refunding deal; Water pollution control revenue...