N.Y. MTA's Third New Credit Set for $1.24 Billion Arrival
- On Heels of Tobacco Bonanza, N.Y. MTA Ups the Ante to $2.8B. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/6/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31380, p35
Reports the transportation revenue offering of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority in New York. Plan of institutional pricing; Growth of the retail demand; Assessment of the preliminary price.
- New York's MTA to Sell $600 Million In Second Part of $1 Billion Offering. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33697, p8
The article reports that New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) will market 600 million dollars of transportation revenue bonds. It states that the transaction is the second part of MTA's one billion dollars financing. Finance director Patrick McCoy says that proceeds will be...
- N.Y. MTA Finance Chief: Novel Remarketing Paid Off. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
A $63.7 million remarketing of Triborough Bridge and Tunnel Authority general revenue bonds triggered strong retail demand, according to New York MTA's finance manaher.
- Plan to Restructure MTA Debt Still on the Agenda. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p6
Reports on efforts of officials of New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to fund a five-year capital plan as of December 2000. Efforts to restructure all outstanding debt; Creation of escrow accounts where money will be placed to pay off debts; Other plans of officials.
- MTA Approves 2002 Budget. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31288, p2
Reports on the approval of the 2002 operating budget by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York City, New York as of December 2001. Details of the budget; Increase in budgetary allocations made in the budget compared to the previous budget; Proposed sale of refunding bonds...
- Monster MTA Deal Gets Put On Fast Track. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;3/26/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31352, p1
Reports the debt refinancing of Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York. Value of debt; Features of the offering; Consolidation of the credit of MTA.
- MTA: Here We Come. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p1
Reports the financial management of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) in New York City. Debt of the MTA; Amount of the New York paper bond sale; Statement of MTA finance director Kim Paparello concerning the selling of the transportation bonds.
- N.Y. MTA Sells its $2.8 Billion Deal; Secondary Yields Up 3ï¿½4 Basis Points. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;5/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31383, p2
Reports the selling of loans by the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Lists of institutional bidders; Effects of the movement of stock price on loans; Details on the highest bidder.
- New York MTA Passes Interim 2003 Budget. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31536, p3
Announces approval of an interim budget by New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) to meet its spending needs until a final budget for 2003 can be adopted. Authorization given to executive director of MTA Katherine Lapp to schedule a series of public hearings; Options provided by...