A MULTI-AGENT SIMULATION APPROACH TO RUMOR SPREAD IN VIRTUAL COMMNUNITY BASED ON SOCIAL NETWORK
- WHAT DO INDIVIDUALS IN SAUDI ARABIA SAY ABOUT THEIR PARTICIPTION IN ONLINE COMMUNITIES. Al-Saggaf, Yeslam; Weckert, John; Williamson, Kirsty // Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference on WWW/Interne;Nov2002, p363
This paper presents part of a research project about online communities in Saudi Arabia. The paper will address one of the research sub-questions, that is: what are individuals' perceptions about the aspects of their participation in online communities in Saudi Arabia? The results presented in...
- DYNAMIC COLLABORATIVE FILTERING FOR THE WORLD WIDE WEB. Uchyigit, Gulden; Clark, Keith // Proceedings of the IADIS International Conference on WWW/Interne;Jan2003, p953
Collaborative Filtering systems suggest items to a user because it is highly rated by some other user with similar tastes. Although these systems are achieving great success on web based applications, the tremendous growth in the number of people using these applications require performing many...
- ALI DOYLE. // Gay Community News;Sep2007, Issue 213, p17
The author reflects on the use of online social networking sites. She states that social networking site is a boring place to waste valuable time. She thinks that people have just gotten far too lazy when using the sites. She stresses that social networking is all about taking chances, thereby...
- Implementa��o de um Sistema MultiAgente para Aux�lio das Tarefas de Gest�o no FarmVille. Neves, Romina; Reis, Lu�s Paulo; Abreu, Pedro; Faria, Br�gida M�nica // CISTI (Iberian Conference on Information Systems & Technologies ;Jun2012, p409
Nowadays social networks are used for various recreational purposes. It is believed that every day is spent on average two hours per user in these networks games. Farmville is an application relating to one of the most successful social networks: Facebook. Farmville is a game that allows each...
- Preface. Andrighetto, Giulia; Boella, Guido; Sichman, Jaime; Verhagen, Harko // Computational & Mathematical Organization Theory;Nov2011, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p315
A preface to the journal "Computational & Mathematical Organization Theory" is presented.
- BITS & BYTES. Corcoran, Cate T. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/15/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 34, p9
No abstract available.
- COMUNIDADES VIRTUALES: el renacer del mercadeo VIRAL. Auletta, Nunzia; Vallenilla, Ricardo // Debates IESA;oct-dic2008, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p64
No abstract available.
- You say you want a revolution�. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p10
The article discusses the significance of wireless social sites. It states that the biggest change taking place in society today is the growing popularity of social sites like MySpace.com and YouTube.com. A discussion of some potential dangers in bringing social networking to wireless...
- Try to Dig What We All Say. Greenberg, Paul // CRM Magazine;Nov2006, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p18
The article explores the opportunities presented by online social networks and user communities to marketers. Information is presented on the age range of MySpace members and the number of its members as of August 2006. For instance, Cyworld has been successful in capturing the hearts and minds...