Armed robbery suspect out of hospital, in custody
- 3 Indicted in Armed Holdup of N.J. Restaurateur. Dutt, Ela // News India Times;08/24/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p10
The article reports that three men suspected in armed holdup of Gateway of India restaurant in Teaneck, New Jersey were indicted on nine counts of armed robbery, kidnapping, and illegal possession of a weapon.
- Federal Grand Jury Indicts Indian-American In Utah Robbery. // News India Times;7/24/2015, Vol. 46 Issue 30, p10
The article reports that a U.S. Federal Grand Jury indicts Indian-Americans Manmeet Singh Bhatia and Marc Conrad Kammerman for robbing two shops in Utah.
- Armed robbery in Andersonville. MCAVOY, KAITLYN // Windy City Times;12/10/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on an armed robbery which occurred in the North Side neighborhood of Andersonville in Chicago, Illinois on December 3, 2008.
- Stoppers Crime of the Week. // Free Press (Buda, TX);2/10/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p2A
The article reports on the armed robbery that occurred at the Guadalajara Bakery in Kyle, Texas on December 6, 2009.
- MAJOR CRIME SUMMARY REPORT. // Michigan Citizen;9/23/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 46, pA3
The article presents a summary report on the major crime in Detroit, Michigan from September 7-8, 2012 including a 33-years-old male victim who was shot by an unknown suspect, an armed robbery involving 3 Black male who demanded money from a male victim, and a gunshot received by a female victim.
- Cartoon. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);9/19/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 24, p4A
A cartoon depicting an armed robbery is presented.
- Indonesians jailed for armed robbery. Bernama // Malay Mail;5/31/2012, p7
The article reports on the seven year and five stroke sentence that was meted by the Malaysian Sessions Court to three Indonesians, namely, Mawardi Dimak, Sahrun and Hamdi Keson following their guilty plea on the charge of armed robbery.
- Armed robbery in San Marcos. // Free Press (Buda, TX);3/24/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 51, p2A
The article reports on the armed robbery in Levi Store at the Tanger Outlet Mall in San Marcos, Texas on January 15, 2010 which is being investigated by San Marcos Police Department with the support of Hays County Crime Stopper.
- 81%. // Time International (Atlantic Edition);7/18/2011, Vol. 178 Issue 3, p10
A statistic is presented on the rise of armed robberies at pharmacies in the U.S. between 2006 and 2011.