Armed robbery suspect out of hospital, in custody
- 3 Indicted in Armed Holdup of N.J. Restaurateur. Dutt, Ela // News India Times;08/24/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p10
The article reports that three men suspected in armed holdup of Gateway of India restaurant in Teaneck, New Jersey were indicted on nine counts of armed robbery, kidnapping, and illegal possession of a weapon.
- Stoppers Crime of the Week. // Free Press (Buda, TX);2/10/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p2A
The article reports on the armed robbery that occurred at the Guadalajara Bakery in Kyle, Texas on December 6, 2009.
- Armed robbery in Andersonville. MCAVOY, KAITLYN // Windy City Times;12/10/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on an armed robbery which occurred in the North Side neighborhood of Andersonville in Chicago, Illinois on December 3, 2008.
- Police Reports. // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);4/4/2011, p2
The article presents the police reports of Wisconsin that includes the Milwaukee Police Department's investigation of an armed robbery, a custodial supervisor found a used prophylactic in a dark corner in the basement of Mitchell Hall, and a female who was still conscious found in the Klotsche...
- MAJOR CRIME SUMMARY REPORT. // Michigan Citizen;9/23/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 46, pA3
The article presents a summary report on the major crime in Detroit, Michigan from September 7-8, 2012 including a 33-years-old male victim who was shot by an unknown suspect, an armed robbery involving 3 Black male who demanded money from a male victim, and a gunshot received by a female victim.
- CRIME BRIEFS. // Free Press (Buda, TX);5/26/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p2A
The article offers news briefs related to crime in Texas including the robbery in Sac-N-Pac convenience store in Kyle on May 15, 2010, the complaint of a 38-year old woman who was threatened by her boyfriend with a .22 caliber riffle in Hays County, and the arrest of Gilbert Vasquez for driving...
- Cartoon. // Free Press (Buda, TX);9/19/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 24, p4A
A cartoon depicting an armed robbery is presented.
- Jail for gang who robbed Bestway C&C. // Grocer;9/10/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8021, p9
The article reports that Mabs Zar, Ravi Kumar, Alaimaga Thangarajam, Thalayasigham Krishnakumar, and Balasingham Kathir were jailed for a total of 24 years for an armed robbery at a Bestway Cash & Carry in Northampton, East Midlands, England.
- Indonesians jailed for armed robbery. Bernama // Malay Mail;5/31/2012, p7
The article reports on the seven year and five stroke sentence that was meted by the Malaysian Sessions Court to three Indonesians, namely, Mawardi Dimak, Sahrun and Hamdi Keson following their guilty plea on the charge of armed robbery.