Armed robbery suspect out of hospital, in custody
- 3 Indicted in Armed Holdup of N.J. Restaurateur. Dutt, Ela // News India Times;08/24/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 34, p10
The article reports that three men suspected in armed holdup of Gateway of India restaurant in Teaneck, New Jersey were indicted on nine counts of armed robbery, kidnapping, and illegal possession of a weapon.
- Stoppers Crime of the Week. // Free Press (Buda, TX);2/10/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 45, p2A
The article reports on the armed robbery that occurred at the Guadalajara Bakery in Kyle, Texas on December 6, 2009.
- Police Reports. // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);4/4/2011, p2
The article presents the police reports of Wisconsin that includes the Milwaukee Police Department's investigation of an armed robbery, a custodial supervisor found a used prophylactic in a dark corner in the basement of Mitchell Hall, and a female who was still conscious found in the Klotsche...
- If you can't take the heat � go rob a bank? // Washington Jewish Week;9/8/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 36, p2
The article reports that Master Chef contestant Guy Yaakov carried out an armed robbery on a Bank Hapoalim branch in Be'er Yaakov, Israel and was finally arrested during a dramatic police raid in Rishon Lezion.
- Did you Know? // Australian Hotelier;Sep2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the arrest of two men in Melbourne, Australia after staging an armed robbery at a northern suburbs hotel and making a getaway in their own car. The pair wore balaclavas and were armed with a sawn-off shotgun. Victoria Police arrested the men after they were tipped off by...
- MAJOR CRIME SUMMARY REPORT. // Michigan Citizen;9/23/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 46, pA3
The article presents a summary report on the major crime in Detroit, Michigan from September 7-8, 2012 including a 33-years-old male victim who was shot by an unknown suspect, an armed robbery involving 3 Black male who demanded money from a male victim, and a gunshot received by a female victim.
- Three men arrested in connection with recent armed robberies. // Athens News;11/5/2012, p21
The article informs that three men have been arrested for their connection in the September 20, 2012 robbery of Citizens Bank in Nelsonville, Ohio and the October 28, 2012 robbery in Glouster, Ohio including Jason A. Johnson, Timothy Orsborne and Anthony Carey.
- CRIME BRIEFS. // Free Press (Buda, TX);5/26/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p2A
The article offers news briefs related to crime in Texas including the robbery in Sac-N-Pac convenience store in Kyle on May 15, 2010, the complaint of a 38-year old woman who was threatened by her boyfriend with a .22 caliber riffle in Hays County, and the arrest of Gilbert Vasquez for driving...
- Survival guidelines for armed hold-ups. Georgeson, Michael // Hotel & Accommodation Management;Feb2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p22
The article presents suggestions for accommodation providers on dealing with armed robbery in Australia.