Results of Competitive Sales
- Sealed Bids Invited. the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;2/7/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31320, p12
Presents an advertisement to invite sealed bids for the sale of bonds. Bonds for which the bids are invited; Addresses where the sealed bids should be sent; Financial advisors of different bonds which will be sold through competitive bidding.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p8
Presents a chart depicting the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of September 20, 2005.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p19
Presents a chart depicting the competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of September 15, 2005.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p38
Presents data pertaining to dollar volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding in the U.S. bond market.
- Sealed Bids Invited. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p14
Presents information related to sealed bids invited by U.S. Government as of October 25, 2001. Telephone bids having general obligation bond anticipation issues; Amount for the bid; Time Schedule for bid; Details of other bids from different states.
- Results of Competitive Sales. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p30
Presents results of competitive sales in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Winners of the bid for construction bonds; Estimated percentage of yield for competitive sale; Other bidders for water system improvement projects; Other managers for the bid; Other bonds and details for their bid.
- Election Results. TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p30
Presents results of the bond elections in U.S. bond market as of October 25, 2001. Approval of bonds for bid of school construction in New Jersey; Estimated amount for Construction and renovation in Texas; Approval of other bonds for different states.
- N.Y.C. to try taking bids electronically. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30614, p1
Focuses on New York City's plan to take electronic bids on a competitive bond sale. Proposal to allow underwriters to bid on individual maturities as well as the entire deal; Worth of the competitive deals transacted since 1996; Goal of gaining access to MuniAuction's maturity-by-maturity...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p36
Presents statistics indicating changes experienced by various bonds in the U.S. bond market as of March 8, 2002. Values of municipal bond index; Impact of bond supply on the bonds offered at competitive bidding; Issues scheduled for sale according to date; Estimated amount of long-term bonds...