The Trading Floor
- Aifa says explaining menu to clients could cost Â£150. Henshall, Angela // Money Marketing;6/24/2004, p26
Focuses on the disorganized product offering of the financial services industry in Great Britain. Need for eliminating market average commission figures from the menu; Analysis of the time spent in explaining the offering; Introduction of a defined-payment system for clients by the independent...
- REALIZE THE BENEFITS OF STICKING WITH CUSTOMERS IN DISTRESS. Williams, Daniel D. // Senior Market Advisor;Advisors Guide 2013, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p45
The article discusses the importance for financial advisor to establish relationship with distressed clients.
- Time to ban the single tied adviser? Winfield, Robert // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);5/1/2013, p35
The article examines whether it is time to ban the single tied adviser in the British financial sector.
- Stars among exodus in Invesco's Henley move. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;5/22/2003, p7
Reports that twenty-six investment professionals are leaving Invesco UK as part of the group's move to combine its investment operations in Henley-on-Thames in Great Britain in 2003. Impact of the firm's decision to realign the business into core functions of investments, distribution and...
- Wesleyan in advice deal for teachers. Speedy, Sonia // Money Marketing;5/22/2003, p18
Reports that Wesleyan Assurance Society is joining forces with the National Association of Schoolmasters and Union of Women Teachers to provide independent financial advice to teachers across Great Britain in 2003. Key features of the service; Implications on the financial services sector.
- MoneyMarketing. // Money Marketing;5/22/2003, p25
Comments on key issues relevant to financial advisers in Great Britain in 2003. Launch of insurance provider Sesame; Threat of being cut out of the British broker market faced by Prudential; Implications on the financial services sector.
- INDEPENDENT VIEW. Buttercase, Steve // Money Marketing;5/22/2003, p25
Comments on ethical and professional issues in the financial advising market of Great Britain. Key role of financial advisers in the business of financial service companies; Range of customer services offered by financial advisers; Implications on the financial services industry.
- Correspondent's Week. Glendinning, Stuart // Money Marketing;5/22/2003, p29
Comments on key issues relevant to financial advisers in Great Britain in 2003. Launch by ING Direct of a new savings account; Developments concerning the dispatch of term insurance leads via the Professional Advisor Alliance; Implications on the financial services industry.
- Wig starts new search for Woman of the Year. // Money Marketing;5/22/2003, p56
Reports that the Women's IFA Group is embarking on its search for the Female IFA of the Year in Great Britain in 2003. Part of efforts to demonstrate the success of female financial advisers in a male-dominated profession; Criteria for judging award recipients; Corporate sponsors of the award.