Data Services: Muni-Minutes Launches Online 'CliffsNotes' for Bond Traders
- Oklahoma Water Board's $143M Sale Draws Healthy Interest. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;3/24/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33488, p7
The article focuses on the Oklahoma Water Resources Board's negotiated 142.9 million-dollar revenue bond sale on March 22 and 23, 2011 which drew the interest of retail and institutional investors alike.
- GAO: Institutions Trade at Better Prices Than Individuals. Quigley, Joan // Bond Buyer;1/18/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33648, p4
The article focuses on the U.S. Government Accountability Office's (GAO) report titled "Municipal Securities: Overview of Market Structure, Pricing , and Regulation" which reveals that institutional investors in the country had better prices than individual municipal bonds investors.
- MSRB Rules on Dealer Communications With Public Take Effect Tuesday. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/15/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30976, p36
Reports the implementation of the rules on municipal dealer communications by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in Washington. Requirement for the development of written policies on the structure, nature and size of business and customers; System for identifying and handling customer...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p36
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding municipal bond prices as of February 21, 2002. Name of municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who evaluated the prices; Public utilities on which municipal bonds are issued.
- Statistics. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/4/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p13
Statistics are presented on the financial status and conditions in the U.S. including municipal bond index, securities and brokerage stocks.
- Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly Joins With Muni-Minutes. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31489, p32
Reports the partnership agreement between Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC and Muni-Minutes in the U.S. Impact of the agreement on the trading system of Hartfield; Factors influencing Hartfield to enter in the partnership agreement; Familiarization with bond traders and bond sellers.
- The High-Yield Squeeze. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p1
The article reports on developments concerning the high-yield municipal bond market in the United States as of March 1, 2006. It discusses the limited supply of the high-yield bonds and its impact on the rate of return and credit spreads. The article also reports on the decision of some large...
- Jefferson County Readies $1.7B Sale to Emerge from Ch. 9. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/7/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34009, p1
The article reports that the city of Jefferson County, Alabama has planned to end its two-year municipal bankruptcy by selling 1.74 billion U.S. dollars of bonds and partially pay its lenders. It mentions that pricing of the new debt will be done on November 18, 2013 and will continue on next...
- California Upsizes Green Bond Sale. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;9/25/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34184, p1
California completed its sale on Tuesday of $2.37 billion of general obligation bonds, meeting strong demand from both retail and institutional investors.