Wednesday's Market: Muni Bond Prices Display Stability; $433 Million Salt River Deal Priced
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p36
Presents statistics indicating changes experienced by various bonds in the U.S. bond market as of March 8, 2002. Values of municipal bond index; Impact of bond supply on the bonds offered at competitive bidding; Issues scheduled for sale according to date; Estimated amount of long-term bonds...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p32
Presents several charts depicting the results of recent competitive sales by state in the U.S.
- Municipal Volume Estimated at $7.39 Billion for Week of April 22. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/19/2013, Vol. 384, p1
The article offers information on a negotiated sale and competitive sale that would price the municipal bonds of 7,392.4 in the U.S. bond market in April 2013. It mentions that negotiated sale will price the bonds of 5,133.0 million U.S. dollars whereas a scheduled competitive sale will price...
- North Carolina, New Jersey Offerings Lead Lackluster Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/13/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33096, p27
The article reports that the bond issues of the states North Carolina and New Jersey will be expected to post an estimated $3.75 billion of competitive and negotiated volumes. It states that the state of North Carolina will be selling a $400 million of capital improvement limited obligation...
- Sealed bids invited. // Bond Buyer;09/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30231, p12
Lists United States local governments and agencies inviting sealed bids for their municipal bond offerings. Includes Alemeda County in California; Columbia School District, California; Breathitt County Schools in Kentucky; Holland Building Authority in Michigan.
- 'Speculators' Picking Up Slack From Wary Individuals. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/27/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31480, p6
Reports the role of crossover bid in the sustenance of current yield levels. Resistance of individual investors of buying municipal bonds; Decline in the demand for municipal bonds from individual investors; Attribution of the yields levels to retail investors' flight to quality from stocks.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30206, p12
Lists local governments and agencies in the United States inviting sealed bids for the underwriting of their municipal bonds. Includes Kentucky's Boyle County School District Finance; Oregon's Portland Community College District; Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30211, p13
Lists local governments and agencies in the United States inviting sealed bids for their municipal bond offerings. Includes Florida's Brevard County School District; Town of Aurora, New York; Virginia Housing Development Authority.
- Sealed bids invited. Parkes, Tim // Bond Buyer;08/28/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30219, p12
Lists various sealed bids for municipal bonds in the United States. Includes the general obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds for Lehman Brothers; General obligation school district bonds for Roosevelt & Cross Inc.