News In Brief: Treasury 10-Years Go at 4.88% Yield
- Treasury 2-Years To Pay Down $1.999B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31891, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department will pay down $1.999 billion by auctioning $25 billion of two-year notes to refund $26.999 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Auctioned At 0.589% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;9/23/2014, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $29 billion of two-year notes with a 1/2% coupon at a 0.589% yield, a price of 99.9823303.
- Treasury 2-Years To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/27/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31808, p2
Reports on the auction of bank notes by the Treasury Department to refund maturing securities in Washington.
- New series $50 notes to roll out in fall. // Financial Update;Apr-Jun97, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p3
States that the Treasury Department will release the second in the new series of redesigned Federal Reserve notes in the fall of 1997. Design features of the notes; Further information on the redesigned release of the ten, five and one dollar notes.
- Treasury two-years go At A 5.009% yield. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;02/25/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30586, p2
Discloses that the United States Treasury auctioned several billions of dollars worth of notes at a 5.009% yield.
- Treasury to Offer $30B 92-Days, $25B 182-Days. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2013, p12
The article focuses on the move of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction $30 billion 91-day bills and $25 billion 182-day discount bills.
- Treasury to Sell $22B Year Bills. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;9/12/2013, p13
The article focuses on the move of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction $22 billion year bills.
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 2.625% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p2
Reports on the United States Department of the Treasury's auctioning of three-year notes.
- Treasury to Raise $15.270B New Cash. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury will raise 25.270 billion dollars of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day and 364-day discount bills. Sale of maturing securities.