Sealed Bids Invited
- Westbrook to underwrite O Twelve offer. // Estates Gazette;12/18/2010, Issue 1050, p32
This article reports on the plan of property investment company O Twelve Estates to raise 35 million pounds of new equity through a sale of shares.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;9/17/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 181, p2
The article reports that Mountain Acquisition and Mountain Merger will extend the period of its tender offer for all of the outstanding shares of common stock of HealthGrades for 8.20 US. dollars a share in cash to October 7, 2010.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/16/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 159, p3
The article offers information on the expiration of Legend Acquisition Sub's tender offer to acquire the outstanding shares of common stock of interactive clinical documentation provider M*Modal for 14 U.S. dollars per share.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.400%, 3.600%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p2
Reports on the financial fluctuation of the tender rates for the Treasury Department in Washington.
- A Comparison of Two Widely Applied Models of Shareholder Returns in the Context of Takeover Offer Gains for Australian Bidders. Simmonds, David P. // Australian Journal of Management (University of New South Wales);Jun2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p23
The impact of different modelling and testing procedures is explored on inferences concerning expected acquisition benefits to bidding shareholders. Two widely accepted return models are examined and found to imply different outcomes for Australian bidding shareholders, despite controlling for...
- Artemis wins remit to run Piccadilly growth fund. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;5/29/2003, p3
Reports on the management takeover by Artemis Co. for the Piccadilly growth investment trust from the boutique house, Jo Hambro Co. in Great Britain. Prospects for investments in hedge funds, cash and bonds; Annual management fee for Artemis Co.; Emphasis on Great Britain and European equities.
- Excess funds and agency problems: an empirical study of incremental cash disbursements. Lie, E // Review of Financial Studies;Spring2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p219
This study investigates the excess funds hypothesis using samples of special dividends, regular dividend increases, and self-tender offers. All three types of firms tend to have funds in excess of industry norms before the events. The excess funds are largely nonrecurring for special dividend...
- MFI shares rise 8%. // Cabinet Maker;06/25/99, Issue 5143, p5
Announces an eight percent in increase in MFI shares on June 21, 1999 following reports of a Wal-Mart bid.
- SurModics reports results of modified Dutch tender offer. // Medical Device Daily;9/7/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 174, p4
The article reports on the preliminary results SurModics' modified Dutch auction tender offer for up to 55 million U.S. dollars in value of its common stock, which expired on September 5, 2012.