Competitive Note Offerings
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p9
Presents information about competitive note offerings made by several companies as of February 14, 2002. Brief description of issuers and financial advisors; Amount and date for offerings.
- Financing report. // Treasury & Risk Management;Oct99, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p71
Presents figures on capital fundings in the United States as of October 1999. Lead fund managers; Biggest initial public offerings (IPO); Biggest secondary offerings; Summary of IPO; Commercial paper; Asset swaps; Corporate debt.
- Miami-Dade Expressway Authority Reviews Bids for $105M CP Program. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p3
Reports that Miami Dade Expressway Authority will begin evaluating bids for the commercial paper program to be used in the sale of long-term bonds. Purpose for the agency's hiring of new underwriters; Worth of the total commercial papers; Estimated amount of taxable revenue bonds to be refunded.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/13/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p31
Presents news briefs on the financial services industry in the Middle East as of May 13, 2005. Oversubscription of sukuk issued for Commercial Real Estate Co.; Involvement of HSBC in the signing of the financing for the Sohar International Urea & Chemical Industries project; Information on the...
- NEWS IN BRIEFS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/15/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 28, p22
Presents news briefs related to banking and finance in the Middle East as of July 2005. Launch of a euro commercial paper and euro certificate of deposit programme by the National Bank of Kuwait; Status of the proposed aromatics complex at Sohar, Oman being developed by Oman Oil Co. in...
- COMMERCIAL PAPER TWO-WEEK DISCOUNT RATES. // Asset Securitization Report;06/24/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 25, p23
Presents data pertaining to discount rates of commercial papers in the United States as of July 20, 2002.
- Fed's new numbers show ABCP up $13.8 billion in May. M.G. // Asset Securitization Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p3
Reports on the U.S. Federal Reserve's revision of its historical asset-backed commercial paper (ABCP) volume dating back to May 2000. Purpose of the revision; Growth in ABCP volume through May 2003.
- LOC-backed CP programs close in Latin America. // Asset Securitization Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p27
Reports on Banco Continental de Panama and Petrobras's separate letters of credit-backed commercial paper deals in Latin America in May-June 2003. Structure of the deals; Credit ratings.
- COMMERCIAL PAPER TWO-WEEK DISCOUNT RATES AS OF 5/28/03. // Asset Securitization Report;6/2/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 22, p24
Presents a charts and graphs on commercial paper two-week discount rates as of May 28, 2003. Rate curve; Outstandings.