CALIFORNIA: Finance Appointment
- Morris will ensure `seamless' transition between directors. // Public Finance;07/12/96, p2
Reports that Noel Hepworth will be replaced by David Adams as the director of the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA). Richard Morris' role as the acting director of CIPFA while Adams is not yet installed to his office; Comment of Morris regarding the appointment of...
- Interesting new hybrids. // Orchid Review;Sep2014, Vol. 122 Issue 1307, p139
The article reports on the registration of the Catasandra Andrea Leao hybrid orchid in the International Orchid Register by Juan FernÃ¡ndez on Mexico in March 2014.
- LAST SHOTS. // Road Bike Action;Nov2012, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p112
Photographs of Spain's Juan Jose Fernandez competing at the 2012 World Para Track Cycling Championships on his custom Kinethic bike and Alexander Vinokourov signing off his 14-year professional career by winning gold at the 2012 Olympic Road Race in London, England are presented.
- Florida Banker Reyes Leaves Raymond James to Join JPMorgan. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p6
The article reports that Henry Reyes has joined with JPMorgan's public finance office in Orlando, Florida after resigning his position as managing director of public finance at Raymond James & Associates Inc. According to spokeswoman Brooke Harlow, in his new position, Reyes will be a managing...
- Auditor to head-up Whitehall. // Public Private Finance;Oct2002, Issue 67, p5
Reports on the appointment of Paul Kirby to the Whitehall post of director of Reform Strategy in Great Britain. Job responsibilities.
- Breaking Up Is Hard to Do. Hill, David // Education Week;10/10/2001, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p36
Reports the grant of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the creation of a small high school in Seattle, Washington. Abolition of a plan to build a nontraditional high school concept; Study on superiority between the academic performance of small and large high schools; Appointment of Tom...
- Round-up. // Public Finance;5/2/2003, p17
Reports developments related to public finance in Great Britain as of May 2003. Appointment of David McNulty as member of the board of directors for Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council; Number of organizations selected to bid for the information technology modernization contract; Changes in...
- People. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2001, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p10
Presents a list of the members of SMTA International's board of directors in the United States. Recipient of the Charles Hutchins Educational Grant; Inclusion of a travel expense and a cash prize to the recipient; Number of winners of the annual scholarship program of SMTA.
- Paying the family director. Jeffrey-Cook, John // Accountancy;Oct83, Vol. 94 Issue 1082, p67
The article reports that considerable savings in total tax can be made if the pay voted to the director of a family company is determined with regard to marginal rates of income tax, and corporation tax. To encourage small businesses, the Chancellor of the Exchequer has reduced the small...