Muni Funds Sizzle This Summer, With Inflows That Keep on Coming
- Cash Flows Slow to Lowest Levels in Almost 2 Years. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;11/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33412, p6
The article reports on the flows of cash into municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. which at the slowest pace since early in the financial crisis.
- Municipal Bond Funds See Inflows for 6th Week in a Row. Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p45
The article focuses on a steady inflow of heavy cash flow into municipal bonds effecting the moving average tool positively by segregating the fluctuations.
- Unpaid Bills. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/10/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31362, p35
Reports on the backlog in the unpaid bills due to poor cash flow in Illinois. Adoption of a plan from the State Comptroller office aimed at improving the state's budgeting process; Estimation on the amount of the budget deficits.
- Cash Inflows Keep on Trucking as Weekly Reporters See $277 Million. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;6/7/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33328, p30
The article reports on the strengthening and steady cash inflow to municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. as investors entrust 276.9 million dollars to municipal mutual funds during the week ended June 2, 2010.
- Big Massachusetts, Illinois Deals Will Be Test of Buyers' Attitudes. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p7
Reports on municipal bond market conditions in the United States. Bond issues from Massachusetts and Illinois expected to test buyers' attitudes in the week June 12-16, 2000; Level of cash flows into mutual funds, according to Tim Haney of Van Kampen Funds; Bond financing for New Jersey and Oregon.
- Cash Inflows Choke Big-Time With Just $284M of New Money. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;3/29/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33288, p6
The article reports on the decline of municipal funds cash flow with only 284.1 million dollars of new money for the week ending March 24, 2010 in the U.S.
- Louisiana Defeasing GOs for Cash Flow Relief. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/23/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34130, p1
The article reports on the Louisiana State Bond Commission's approval for defeasing 210 million dollars of state's general obligation (GO) bonds for providing cash flow relief to the states in the budget for fiscal year 2015. It mentions that the state's GO debt service will decline from 359.956...
- Municipal Bond Funds See Inflows Again. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;10/22/2015, p39
The article reports on the inflows of municipal bond funds in the week ended October 21, 2015 as well as the inflows of long-term and high-yield municipal bonds and exchange traded funds.
- Mutual Fund Outflows May Set New High. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;12/01/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31028, p1
Reports the negative cash flow of the municipal bond mutual funds in the United States. Impact of high interest rates on dividends; Existence of monthly cash flow losses; Effect of the outflow on liquidity; Influence of dividend reinvestment on mutual funds increase; Transition of investors...