- Minnesota lawmaker wants new bonding agency for sports, arts. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;02/24/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30585, p30
Reports on Minnesota State Senator Roy Terwilliger's sponsorship of legislation for a bond-financed ballpark for the Minnesota Twins baseball team. Inadequate public backing for subsidies to underwrite professional sports facilities; Vikings officials' meeting with some lawmakers to gauge...
- Twins one step closer to St. Paul. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;08/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30697, p1
Reports on Minnesota's issuance of taxable general obligation bonds to pay for a ballpark for the Minnesota Twins. Repayment of debt with annual lease payments; Negotiations between the team and the city.
- MINNESOTA: Stadium Deal Cleared. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/2/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32620, p9
The article reports that the Hennepin County board in Minnesota has approved a 30-year lease with the Major League Baseball team Minnesota Twins and a $350 million bond issue to finance the team's new $522 million ballpark. The baseball team has unveiled a final design for the new 40,000-seat,...
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;1/27/97, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p49
No abstract available.
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;04/07/97, Vol. 221 Issue 14, p34
Focuses on American League baseball team Minnesota Twins. Return of pitcher Rick Aguilera from an injury; Private meeting between Aguilera and manager Tom Kelly; Number of pitchers in the team's roster; Release of Jose Parra and Brent Brede; Outfielders included in the roster.
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;7/1/96, Vol. 220 Issue 27, p27
Updates on various issues concerning the Minnesota Twins as of July 1, 1996. Team and individual performance records for 1996 season; Number of wins and losses; Club's decision to option Pat Mahomes and infielder Brian Raabe to Salk Lake; Rick Aguilera's winning performance against the Detroit...
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;7/8/96, Vol. 220 Issue 28, p33
Presents an update on the Minnesota Twins baseball team for the week that ended on July 7, 1996. Includes the team's rank and number of losses and wins; Continuation of Marty Cordova's hitting streak to 23 games; Demotion of lefthand reliever Mike Milchin to Class AAA Salt Lake; Team and...
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;08/05/96, Vol. 220 Issue 32, p23
Presents news updates concerning the baseball team Minnesota Twins for the week ending August 5, 1996. Role of Bar Radke to the team's success; Contract extension signed by manager Tom Kelly.
- Minnesota Twins. Miller, Scott // Sporting News;08/12/96, Vol. 220 Issue 33, p39
Presents updates on the Minnesota Twins baseball team as of August 12, 1996. Includes win-loss record; Individual player statistics; Injury sustained by Denny Hocking; Five-game losing streak of the team.