A Veteran Gets Back In the Game
- Review Appointee. Cataldo, Adam // Bond Buyer;8/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31953, p35
Reports on the appointment of Stanley Grayson, president and chief operating officer of M.R. Beal &Co., to a 13-member commission charged with reviewing aspects of the charter of New York City. Exploration of the issues of fiscal stability, judicial reform, and administrative efficiency and...
- M.R. Beal COO Stanley Grayson Also Named President. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p6
Reports on the appointment of Stanley E. Grayson as president of M.R. Beal & Co. Other position in the company; Direct supervisor; Previous employment.
- Beal VP Williams to Retire After 35 Years in Muni Sales. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/23/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31145, p32
Focuses on the retirement of William H. Williams 3rd as vice president in sales at M.R. Beal & Co. William's career history; Plans to continue watching the industry's development.
- M.R. Beal Hires New Executive, Senior Vice President. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p6
The article reports that M.R. Beal & Co. has announced that it hired former Bear Stearns Cos. Inc. managing director Wayne Seaton as executive vice president in charge of its public finance department. The minority-owned firm also hired John Calia, formerly of Piper Jaffray & Co., as senior vice...
- Alameda Co. Tobacco Team Named. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p1
Reports the selection of M.R. Beal & Co. as senior manager of the tobacco bond sale by the Alameda County, California. Performance of M.R. Beal in dealing tobacco bonds; List of co-senior managers and co-managers of M.R. Beal; Californian counties participating in tobacco deals.
- Six From Loop's Equities Sales Group Move to M.R. Beal's Chicago Office. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/11/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32194, p6
Reports on the move of M.R. Beal & Co. in hiring six equities sales and trading professionals from Loop Capital Markets Inc. in Chicago, Illinois. Expansion of the minority-owned firm's corporate group; Personnel management; Terms of the agreement.
- Riddick Moves to Beal to Head Baltimore Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;3/2/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31832, p6
Reports that M.R. Beal and Co. has hired Katrina Riddick, former vice president of Jackson Securities. Career background; Roles and responsibilities of Riddick at M.R. Beal and Co.
- M.R. Beal Taps Two VPs in New York as Part of Expansion Bid. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32774, p7
The article announces that M. R. Beal & Co. hires Carmen C. Pigler as vice president for public finance department and Edward R. Moore as vice president for fixed-income sales and trading.
- M.R. Beal Taps Jacob Alpert to Lead Muni Sales, Trading. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p7
The article reports on the appointment of Jacob Alpert as executive vice president and head of tax-exempt sales and trading efforts of M. R. Beal & Co., a New York-based investment Bank. Alpert will also lead a recruitment effort aimed at expanding the size of the company's current municipal...