Jennifer James: Recognizing and Responding to Change
- Choosing a Financial Planner. Katzman, Christine Ngeo // DollarSense;Fall2001, p12
Presents tips on selecting a financial planner. Factors to consider in accumulating assets; Technique used by financial advisor in dealing with clients; Relationship between financial planner and client. INSET: THE BIG PICTURE.
- A second opinion. Cintron, Ivan // Black Enterprise;Apr2000, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p42
Offers an advice about seeking out second opinion from other financial planners even if a good relationship with a financial planner was established. Associations that will help someone to find financial planner.
- Premier Army Security Cooperation Program Under Way In Pacific Region. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;7/16/2012, Vol. 255 Issue 12, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Army's effort to improve partner capability continues as the week-long Pacific Armies Management Seminar (PAMS) started yesterday in Australia. PAMS is the U.S. Army Pacific's (USARPAC) premier Army Security Cooperation Program (ASCP). It provides a forum to...
- Essential to Soldier Care. Wenger, William V. // Infantry;Jan-Apr2000, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p17
Focuses on the working relationship between an Infantry commander and the chaplain in the United States Army. Creation of mutual trust and confidence between the two officers; Participation of the chaplain in solving military problems; Responsibility of the infantry commander.
- Junior Leaders and the Key-Leader Engagement Process. Westphal, Tom // Cavalry & Armor Journal;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p10
This article focuses on the cultivation of local allies and use of personal relationships by junior leaders to influence their commander's battlespace. The Crazyhorse Troop, 1st Squadron, U.S. Army's 3rd Armor Cavalry Regiment, is cited for its effective use of key-leader engagement ( KLE) in...
- Gen. Casey preps for wartime transition. Tiron, Roxana; Eisele, Albert // Hill;6/17/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 70, p4
The article reports on the preparation of Army Chief of Staff General George Casey for the transition of the U.S. Army to a new administration.
- Preventing Soldier Suicide. Ellis, Kristin // Soldiers;Apr2007, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p42
The article reports on the steps that the U.S. Army is doing to prevent suicide among its soldiers. It explains that failed relationships, legal worries and financial problems are consistently cited as the main stressors that lead to suicide, according to Army Suicide Prevention Program (ASPP)...
- Always Out Front. Fast, Barbara G. // Military Intelligence Professional Bulletin;Jul-Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p2
The article discusses the importance of mentorship in military intelligence. The definition of mentorship of the U.S. Army is the voluntary developmental relationship that exists between a person of greater experience and a person of lesser experience that is characterized by mutual trust and...
- Leveraging Sustainment Units for Alaska Maintenance. Fick Jr., Charles W. // Army Sustainment;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p6
The focuses on the importance of the memorandum of agreement (MOA) called Leveraging Sustainment Organization in the Continental U.S. (LSOC) to the small teams of soldiers sent to Alaska. It states that the intent of LSOC is to build strong relationships between the Expeditionary Sustainment...