A PLAIT OF THREE COLORS
- CAN VICENTE FOX SAVE MEXICO? Reavis, Dick J. // Texas Monthly;Dec2000, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p126
Features Vicente Fox Quesada, the president of Mexico as of July 2000. His political party; Personal background; Challenges posed to Quesada as he assumed presidency; Work background.
- Mexico's PEACEFUL REVOLUTION. Patterson, Wendy // Junior Scholastic;12/11/2000, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the election of Vicente Fox as president of Mexico.
- IS VICENTE FOX A DREAMER OR REFORMER? Craddock, Catherine // Hispanic;May2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p30
Analyzes the presidency of Mexico's President Vicente Fox. Popularity rating of Fox as of May 2001; Contribution to the transition from 71 years of the Institutional Revolutionary Party rule in Mexico; Reforms he has initiated regarding the right of indigenous communities.
- Vicente Fox. Blears, James // Business Mexico;Nov2001, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p10
Presents an interview with Mexico's President Vicente Fox. Concerns of Fox administration; Trade trip to Europe; Impressions on the first year of office; Views on the global economic crisis relating to the United States terrorist attacks.
- The Price of Iraq. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p2
Reports that the U.S.-Iraq confrontation has created an acutely difficult diplomatic and political situation for Mexico's President Vicente Fox. Pressures facing Mexico; Important political test for the administration of Fox in 2003.
- Leader Biography/Photograph. // Mexico Country Review;2001/2002, p28
Profiles President Vicente Fox Quesada of Mexico. Personal and academic background; Previous positions in government.
- Vicente Fox. // People;11/26/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 22, p100
Presents a profile of Mexican President Vicente Fox, who is noted as the sexiest world leader by 'People' magazine.
- Science at stake in Mexican election. Vance, Erik // Nature;6/28/2012, Vol. 486 Issue 7404, p452
The article focuses on presidential candidates' commitment to restore the promise of 2000 presidential candidate Vicente Fox to raise Mexico's gross expenditures on research and development. According to Mexican Academy of Sciences president Jos� Franco L�pez, candidates' commitment is...
- Mexico Needs to Try For a High-Growth Economy. Vasquez, Ian // Business Journal (Central New York);02/16/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p26
Reports the accomplishment of Vicente Fox as president of Mexico. Generation of wealth for poverty elimination; Establishment of poverty rights; Reformation of the tax system; Deregulation through informal economy and labor costs reduction.