LEARNING THE LATERAL WAY
- Letters. Mitchell, Vince; Baker, Paul; Hartson, Rich; Cheetham, James; Greenyer, Andrew // Marketing (00253650);4/27/2005, p31
Presents several letters related to advertising industry in Great Britain. Question on the association of International Olympic Committee with McDonald's Corp.; Suggestion for Royal mail Group PLC to adopt lateral thinking; Fundamentals regarding the use of plasma screens and point of purchase.
- Lateral Thinking. Ball, A. M. J. // Accountancy;Apr2004, Vol. 133 Issue 1328, p21
Presents a letter to the editor about lateral thinking in the accounting profession.
- "Here's one I made earlier...". // Speech & Language Therapy in Practice;Summer2009, p11
The article offers instructional therapy suggestions from Alison Roberts such as using pictures and cards to enhance narrative skills, paper and pens to develop awareness among others, and paper and hat to improve lateral thinking.
- Whateverwhichway. // Christian Science Monitor;4/23/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 103, p19
Presents the thoughts of the author concerning lateral thinking and its application to religion.
- Time for Some Lateral Thinking. Burton, John C.; Sack, Robert J. // Accounting Horizons;Jun91, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p118
Editorial. Focuses on the importance of lateral thinking to further the growth of the accounting profession in the United States. Need for innovation in the area of accounting measurement for business enterprise; Objectives of financial reporting; Means of dealing with uncertainty;...
- Why lateral thinking is the innovative approach. Sadie, Simon // Marketing Week;4/22/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p14
Looks at why lateral thinking is the conventional approach for media agencies innovation. Three factors hindering media constant media innovation; Importance of encouraging disruption and invention.
- Creativity and improvement: A vital link. Provost, Lloyd P.; Sproul, R.M. // Quality Progress;Aug96, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p101
Provides information about the relationship between creativity and improvement. Commonly used methods and tools in quality improvement activities; Model for improvement; Explanation of de Bono's lateral thinking concept; Use of the provocation concept to produce new ideas and concepts. INSETS:...
- THINKING TOOLS. Carter, Debbie // Training Journal;Jul2008, p71
A quiz concerning stimulation of perceptual creativity is presented.
- enigmas & puzzles. Stewart, Ian // Prospect;May2008, Issue 146, p10
A lateral thinking puzzle is presented.