Thin times ahead for Burger King?
- Burger King holds talks on 11 million pounds ads. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);8/2/2001, p1
Reports on the talks of Burger King with agencies about the 11 million pounds advertisement accounts in Great Britain. Growth of speculations about Lowe Lintas on the Great Britain business; Changed of Burger King's advertising strategy as it battles for market share with Mc Donald; Comparison...
- BK OFFERS FAT TO THE LAND. MacArthur, Kate // Advertising Age;4/4/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 14, p1
Reports on the breakfast sandwich packing launched by fast food chain company Burger King in 2005. Primary demographic targeted by Burger King; Market share of Burger King in the fast-food breakfast business; Fat and calorie content of the breakfast sandwich; Marketing efforts for the breakfast...
- Hot competition, debt cook Burger King unit. Gallun, Albay // Crain's Chicago Business;12/3/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p3
Focuses on the financial restructuring of Burger King franchisee in the United States. Confirmation of the overbuilt fastfood market; Company history of Burger King; Violation blocked of AmeriKing from making an interest payment.
- For BK Redo, Beauty Is More than Skin-Deep. Howard, Theresa // Brandweek;04/19/99, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the prototype restaurant of Burger King in Reno, Nevada. What the design offers; Elements that will be incorporated; What consumers prefer in restaurant and dining service.
- Burger King to Go Cage-Free. // SN: Supermarket News;4/30/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 18, p62
The article discusses the new standard for animal care in the food retail sector set by burger chain Burger King after pledging to do business only with cage-free egg suppliers and gestation crate-free pork suppliers by year 2017.
- 'Apprentice' burger on sale. // B&T Weekly;1/28/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2504, p12
Reports on the commercialization of the sandwich developed for Burger King Corp. by the winning team on the episode of the television show "The Apprentice" in the U.S. Price of the sandwich; Marketing support provided to the product.
- Popper with your Whopper? // Prepared Foods;Oct2000, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p27
Reports on the decision of Burger King to offer the Poppers product of Anchor Food Products company in its restaurants throughout the United States and Canada. Partnership of Anchor with restaurants and fast-food chains on the marketing of its products; Impact of the Burger King agreement on...
- Whopper Deal. // Prepared Foods;Sep2002, Vol. 171 Issue 9, p24
Presents updates on fastfood companies in the U.S. as of September 2002. Information on a buyout deal between Miami, Florida-based Burger King and Forth Worth, Texas-based Texas Pacific Group; Details of a lawsuit filed by an overweight man against several fastfood companies in the U.S.,...
- News in brief. // MarketWatch: Food;Aug2010, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the food industry. Hershey's, a manufacturer of chocolate and sugar products, is looking to extend its retail operations in Dubai. Nestlï¿½ SA has announced plans to consolidate its operations in the Philippines, with a 9.5 million dollar investment...