What place IPC in AOL Time Warner?
- SEC PROBING TW'S AD DEALS. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;7/25/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the investigation conducted by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) into AOL Time Warner's accounting. Factor driving the launch of the SEC probe; Claims against the company; Implication of the investigation for the accounting procedures of the entertainment industry.
- AOL TW IN PROBE PIT. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;7/26/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the decline in AOL Time Warner shares as investors fled after news of a U.S. Security and Exchange Commission investigation. Percentage decline; Concern of analysts about the uncertainty the investigation creates; Bargain seen by some fund managers.
- AND JUSTICE FOR AOL. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;8/1/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 42, p1
Reports the investigation on the accounting of AOL Time Warner Inc. by the Justice Dept. and Securities & Exchange Commission in the U.S. Findings of lawful accounting the investigators; Reaction of the company to the investigation; Issues related to the stock reduction of the company.
- Market doesn't share gloom about AOL TW. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;10/10/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 4, p4
Reports the increased stock value of AOL Tim Warner Inc. in the U.S. Citation of the negative reputation of the company; Report of Merrill Lynch analysts; Challenges faced by the company.
- PROBE GLOOM LOOMS. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;3/13/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 49, p9
Reports on the decline in the stock price of AOL Time Warner Inc. Federal investigation on the accounting practices of the company; Speculation on the duration of the investigation and its negative impact on the company's stocks.
- AOL: Under scrutiny, under fire. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;7/29/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 31, p13
Reports the investigation on the accounting practices of AOL Time Warner Inc. by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Confirmation of AOL chief executive officer Richard Parsons regarding the scrutiny; Impact of the investigation on the company; Assurance of the company on its highest...
- AOL Time Warner fights back on US accounting probe. // Music Week;8/3/2002, Issue 30, p5
Deals with the statement issued by AOL Time Warner Chief Executive Officer Richard Parsons to defend his company's accounting and financial practices in line with the probe launched by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission into the company. Actions that AOL will take to promote financial...
- Chagrined AOL TW faces shareholders. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;5/21/2002, Vol. 373 Issue 28, p65
Reports the response of AOL Time Warner executives to the complaints and questions from shareholders regarding the declining corporate stock price in New York. Admission of mistakes among business executives; Pledge to rebuild the share price; Simplification of corporate structure.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;1/16/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 10, p6
Provides the stock prices of companies in the entertainment industry in the U.S., as of January 15, 2003. AOL Time Warner Inc.; EchoStar; Imagine Entertainment; MGM.