Carlton Advertising snatches Showcase from Pearl & Dean
- Carlton Screen Advertising appoints commercial chief. // Marketing Week (01419285);3/26/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the creation of the position of commercial director at cinema sales house Carlton Screen Advertising. Appointment of regional sales manager Geraint Davies to the position; Reason for the creation of the position.
- Carlton phases out old-fashioned local cinema advertising. // Campaign (UK);12/05/97, Issue 49, p2
Reports that Carlton Screen Advertising will phase out local movie theater advertising that use stock footage in London, England. Description of the ads; Cinemas' adoption of the United States' system of slide advertising; Benefits of the slide system.
- MEDIA CHOICE. Ridley, John // Campaign;7/18/2003, Issue 29, p10
The article reports that John Ridley, the sponsorship and promotions account manager at Carlton Screen Advertising, picks Sainsbury's use of 'Hello!' magazine to publicise its new television campaign. 'Sainsbury's Summer Wedding campaign was given a tactical edge by using a bound-in wedding...
- Cinema sales houses scrap plans to create trade body. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/23/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p14
Focuses on Carlton Screen Advertising (CSA) and Pearl & Dean, who will be setting up a trade body to market the medium to advertisers and their agencies. Reference to the body being modelled on the Radio Advertising Bureau; Comments from Pearl & Dean managing director, Peter Howard-Williams.
- Carlton Screen Advertising recruits Stockting as chief. // Marketing Week;2/5/1998, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p15
Announces the appointment of Charlotte Stockting as marketing and research director of Carlton Screen Advertising (CSA). What this appointment signals; Comments from CSA sales director, Debbie Chalet; Background information on Stockting.
- ITV unveils strategy to combat decline. Lee, Jeremy // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2006, p7
The article reports on the plan of ITV Corp. to sell its cinema advertising arm Carlton Screen Advertising. Charles Allen, chief executive of ITV, reassured analysts that additional savings could be achieved from ITV and that the disposal of non-core interests will continue. ITV acquired Carlton...
- Carlton Screen Advertising. // Media Week;6/24/2008, Issue 1166, p37
The article offers information on Carlton Screen Advertising, a market leader in British cinema advertising. Gemma Atkinson is the sales controller who is supported by account directors Jill Brook, Andrew Sophocli, Jeremy Playle and Ian Cartwright. What sets is apart from the rest of the...
- Red Bull unveils 3-D air race ads. // Marketing (00253650);6/27/2007, p3
The article reports that Red Bull GmbH is launching its 3-D cinema advertisement to promote the arrival of Red Bull Air Race World Series in London, England. According to the author, the energy-drink firm has reserved a 30-second slot with Carlton Screen Advertising to air a 3-D cinema...
- Stockting takes top Carlton Screen marketing position. // Campaign;02/06/98, Issue 6, p6
Announces the appointment of Charlotte Stockting, former sales and marketing director of Conde Nast, to the post of marketing director at Carlton Screen Advertising. Information on Stockting's background; Comments from Carlton's chief executive Adam Poulter; Description of her achievements.