Â£25m BBC brief stays with PHD
- African hinterland beckons. Cooper, Mike // Finweek;2/9/2012, p48
The article offers the insights of PHD Media Ltd. chief executive officer (CEO) Mike Cooper regarding his company's acquisition of the media agency Page Three Media. Copper mentions that the said acquisition helps their company in building a broader connection on South Africa (SA). Moreover, it...
- PHD. // Campaign;12/16/2011, Issue 50, p11
The article offers information on PHD Media Ltd. which retained the title for 2011 as the Media Agency of the Year. It mentions that with PHD's domestic account wins from companies including eHarmony Inc., Wonga.com and Sony Ericsson, the growth of corporate revenue and billings increases. It...
- Dyson Prepares to hand Â£5m media to PHD. Banham, Mark // Campaign;8/20/2010, Issue 33, p3
The article reports on the decision of home appliance manufacturer Dyson Appliances Ltd. to appoint PHD Media Ltd. to handle its 5 million British pound sterling media planning and buying account in Great Britain.
- BBC set to rethink 1m pound design roster. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);4/12/2001, p3
Reports that the British Broadcasting Corp. plans to kick off a statutory review of its design agency roster in a bid to achieve cost efficiencies. Review coverage; Inclusion of the company's roster of agencies in the review; Impetus for the review.
- BBC to begin review of Â£10m media business. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);9/14/2001, Issue 37, p5
Announces Great Britain-based television network BBC's launching of a statutory review of its media planning and buying business. Estimated value of the account; Agencies to be invited for the review.
- BBC branding aims for commercial role with agency recruits. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);9/14/2001, Issue 37, p10
Reports that Great Britain-based BBC Creative Services has hired three staff members from advertising agencies.
- BBC to line up 14 agencies in British pound 5m statutory review. // Marketing (00253650);9/21/2000, p3
Cites advertising agencies that have been included in the account review of British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC). Existing roster shops of BBC.
- BBC puts10m pounds into digital drive. // Marketing Week;9/20/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p13
Reports investment made by BBC for the advertisement of digital television channels and radio stations in Great Britain. Plan of launching children's channel and digital radio services; Rebranding of BBC Choice youth channel, BBC3; Allocation of specific genres and channels across broadcasting...
- AMV, DFGW in, Leagas out in BBC roster rejig. Benady, David // Marketing Week;12/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p10
Reports on the completion of the advertising agency review of the British Broadcasting Corp. Appointment of Abbott Mead Vickers.BBDO, Duckworth Finn Grub Waters and Fallon to its roster; Advertising tasks required by the broadcasting company; Estimated advertising budget.