Ex-Brookside star looks for tour sponsor
- KEEPING RAVINIA IN CLOVER. Sessa, Andrew // Town & Country;Jun2007, Vol. 161 Issue 5325, p108
The article provides information on sponsorships of the Ravinia Festival in Chicago, Illinois.
- 4H planning dance. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);6/3/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p4
The article reports on the sponsorship of Donley County 4-H Council on a youth dance to be held on June 5, 2010 at the Donley County Activity Center.
- Literacy Club sponsor Bridge and Luncheon benefit. // Malakoff News (TX);10/15/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 41, p5B
The article reports on the sponsorship of bridge and luncheon benefit for the Cedar Creek Lake Library in Seven Points by the Cedar Creek Literary Club.
- Masquerade Ball is March 1. // Wilson County News;2/26/2014, p4B
The article discusses the masquerade ball of Children's Alliance of South Texas "Unmasking the Hurt" to be held at Floresville Event Center, U.S. on March 1, 2014 along with information on tickets and sponsorships.
- FOUR PATHS TO SPONSORSHIP SUCCESS. HART, MICHEL // Expo Magazine;Oct2012, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p30
The article presents information on the paths to sell sponsorships in the U.S.
- Making waves. Laurie, Victoria // Bulletin with Newsweek;09/15/98, Vol. 117 Issue 6140, p72
Presents information on the Black Swan Theatre Company and their windfall in sponsorship in 1998. Money promised by Hamersley Iron; Funding received from Heytesbury Holdings, family company of Chairperson Janet Holmes a Court; Performances by Black Swan; Their planned adaptation of `The Year of...
- More Than 30 Sponsors Sign On to Support 2013 Parnelli Awards; Nominations Close Sept. 30. // FRONT of HOUSE;Sep2013, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p5
The article offers information about the 13th Annual Parnelli Awards scheduled for November 23, 2013 at the Mirage Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada including sponsoring companies, recipients of the Audio Innovator Award and Visionary Award, and deadline for submission of nominees.
- Rapid response to African appeal. // Challenge Newsline;Oct2002, Issue 18, p1
Features the philanthropic calls of celebrity Claire Sweeney and foreign correspondent of British Broadcasting Co. Fergal Keane to help prevent starvation in South Africa. Appeal of Sweeney to the public to support the move; Broadcast of the move on the television networks; Launch of Southern...
- Appealing through the arts. Young, Christine // NZ Marketing Magazine;Apr98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p40
Reports ont he launch of an arts/business partnership agency in New Zealand, called Business Arts Partners. Benefits offered to business members; Visit to New Zealand of Camilla Boodle, development officer for the Association for Business Sponsorship of the Arts in the United Kingdom; Benefits...