Schwartzkopf poised to sponsor This Morning
- Loctite's Smackdown in Robot Mayhem! // New Equipment Digest;Jul2001, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p12
Reports on U.S.-based Loctite Corp.'s sponsoring of the contest "BattleBots" broadcast on the Comedy Central Network. Challenges for competitors.
- Schwarzkopf sponsors Sex and the City reruns. Grimshaw, Colin // Marketing (00253650);4/1/2004, p6
Haircare products manufacturing company Schwarzkopf GmbH has signed a Â£ 1.5m deal to sponsor the repeat of all six series of the television program "Sex and the City," on television network Channel 4 with its Pro Styling haircare brand, replacing the show's original sponsor, Bailey's....
- Schwarzkopf in Big Brother sponsorship. McCabe, Maisie // Campaign;5/4/2012, Issue 18, p2
The article reports on the two-million-pound deal signed by Henkel AG & Co. KGaA's brand, Schwarzkopf, to be the headline sponsor of Channel 5 television (TV) programs including "Big Brother" "Celebrity Big Brother" and "Big Brother's Bit on the Side."
- Vizzavi ties with Pop Idols in Pound 2m sponsorship first. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);7/26/2001, p1
Announces the televisions sponsorship debut of Vizzavi, the Internet portal joint-owned by Vodapone and Vivendi. Deal to back 'Pop Idols' on ITV; Value of the deal; Format of the series.
- Dubble sponsors Comic Relief Big Brother special. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);3/8/2001, p1
Reports that Dubble, the chocolate bar endorsed by Comic Relief and Fair Trade, will sponsor the 'Celebrity Big Brother' TV show on Channel 4 in Great Britain.
- Carlton hunts sponsor for Peak Practice. // Marketing Week;10/28/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p12
Reports on Great Britain-based Carlton TV's search for a corporate sponsor for the television program `Peak Practice.' Background on the program.
- Survivor sponsor Macleans looks to have the best deal. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);5/24/2001, p23
Comments on toothpaste company Macleans' sponsorship deal with Great Britain-based television network ITV for the reality television program 'Survivor' as of May 24, 2001. Risk taken by Macleans in deciding to sponsor the program.
- Distributor Reels in Business with "BattleBots". // Electrical Wholesaling;Jul2002, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p10
Reports the sponsorship of the television airing of BattleBots by Bucklesï¿½Smith. Details on the passion of the company for robotics; Concept of the program; Commercialization of various types of robots.
- Tacos or diamonds? Ephron, Erwin // MediaWeek;09/21/98, Vol. 8 Issue 35, p18
Focuses on the advantages and disadvantages of sponsorship of television programs for companies. Assumptions made by companies involved in sponsorship; Biggest flaw of sponsorship as a strategy; Television sponsorship as a waste of money.