Farm wins Â£2m ad brief for Butcher's Classic Cat brand
- Farm makes the headlines for the wrong reasons. Cozens, Claire // Campaign (UK);08/20/99, Issue 33, p14
Focuses on the Great Britain-based start-up advertising agency Farm as of August 20, 1999. Focus on the agency's founders; Company background.
- Farm scores double hit with health club and bio drink wins. // Campaign;01/28/2000, Issue 4, p8
Informs on the advertising accounts won by Great Britain-based Farm. British launch of ProViva, a Swedish fruit-based health drink; Brand positioning and advertising for health club chain, Esporta.
- Mars kicks off campaigns to boost pet food purchases. Savage, Mike // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/3/2005, p10
This article reports that Mars' petcare division has embarked on a major drive to boost pet food purchases in China with two new campaigns targeting people who feed their pets home-prepared food. The Shanghai office of the company's global AOR, TBWA, has developed two campaigns for Pedigree and...
- Can Farm succeed where others failed? Wilkison, Amanda // Marketing Week;8/19/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p19
Analyzes the business prospects of Derek Draper's combined advertising and public relations firm Farm in Great Britain. Draper's experience in communications and politics; Career backgrounds of partners; Targeted clients; Comments by other agencies on the prospects of the firm.
- Farm wins creative launch task for Little Big Food Company. // Campaign;12/15/2000, Issue 50, p2
Reports the recruitment of Farm to handle the advertising account of The Little Big Food Co. in Great Britain.
- Farm beats four to secure Smart task. Sweney, Mark // Campaign;8/1/2003, Issue 31, p5
Advertising agency Farm has emerged as the surprise winner of the DaimlerChrysler AG-owned Smart car advertising account. Farm won a five-way pitch against incumbents Maher Bird Associates, Clemmow Hornby Inge, Campbell Doyle Dye and Boymeetsgirl, the agency set up by Springer & Jacoby and St...
- Confused.com calls Â£25m media review. Darby, Ian // Campaign;2/6/2009, Issue 5, p1
The article reports that Confused.com is reviewing its Â£25 million media planning and buying account in Great Britain. It states that the initiative is part of the company's response to strong competition from rival price comparison sites. It further notes that the firm appointed the...
- COI draws up agency shortlist. // Precision Marketing;6/27/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p2
The article reports on a shortlist of agencies to handle the marketing account of the Children's Workforce Development Council (CWDC) in Great Britain. The pitch, which is handled by the Central Office of Information (COI), is contested by DLKW, Publicis and Farm. The appointed agency will be...
- Esporta hires Farm for health club campaign. Jardine, Alexandra // Marketing (00253650);1/27/2000, p5
Reports on the hiring of Farm, the advertising agency formed by political lobbyist Derek Draper, for the health club advertising campaign of Esporta, the health club brand of First Leisure. Esporta chain's preparation for a stock market flotation; Details of the marketing plan.