Spirit IC scoops Â£6m Hugo Boss
- P&G will hear pitches for $175 mil print acc't. // Advertising Age;12/16/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 51, p2
Reports that Procter & Gamble Co. will listen to pitches in December 1996 for its $175 million print agency-of-record review. Names of agencies who will be pitching.
- Why P&G is linking agency rewards to sales. // Marketing (00253650);9/23/1999, p6
Focuses on Procter & Gamble Co.'s plans to pay its global advertising agencies on the basis of world sales. Effectivity of the payment-by-results system; Incorporated Society of British Advertisers' support for the system; Comparison with a performance-based scheme.
- P&G's ad shake-up offers pain as well as an agency gain. Dignam, Conor // Marketing (00253650);9/23/1999, p19
Comments on Procter & Gamble Co.'s plans to abolish advertising agency commission and replace it with sales-related remuneration. Features of the company's Organization 2005 program; Comments from ad agency chiefs; Logic behind the company's move.
- Trio Makes the Cut for Gillette. Krajewski, Steve // Adweek Southeast Edition;12/14/98, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p5
Describes the search of Gillette Co. for an advertising agency in December 1998. Finalists for the company's search; Campaign that will be awarded to the winning agency; Products of Gillette.
- P&G Looks to Cut Agency Fees. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Western Edition;06/05/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 23, p62
Reports on a feud between Procter & Gamble and its roster advertising agencies over a compensation plan. Comments from some industry sources.
- In the Company of P&G. McMains, Andrew // Adweek New England Edition;2/18/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p23
Reports on the expectations of Jim Stengel, global marketing officer of Procter & Gamble, from the company's advertising agencies. Role of agencies in the corporate structure; Issues which Stengel discussed with the agencies; Views of Stengel on risk and competition.
- Summit spawns new trade group. Mand, Adrienne // MediaWeek;08/24/98, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p36
Focuses on the announcement of the formation of the FAST Forward Steering Committee aligning media companies, advertising agencies and advertisers at Procter & Gamble's Future of Advertising Stakeholders Summit held in August 1998. Appointment of Rich LeFurgy as chairman of the committee; Trade...
- The right result for all. Harding, Steve // In-Store Marketing;Sep2001, p11
Discusses a case for payment-by-results (PBR) contracts that provide both client and advertising agency with the motivation for success. Shift of Procter & Gamble to PBR in 1999.
- Gillette starts pitch for ...10m below-the-line. // Marketing Week;12/16/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the effort of Gillette to line up advertising agencies to promote its ten million sterling pound pan-European below-the-line business. Negotiations with direct marketing, sales promotion and point of sale agencies; Agencies under consideration include Ogilvy One, Tequila Payne Stracey...