...as it repitches for Â£2.5m BHF
- British Heart Foundation in debut DRTV ad. // Precision Marketing;10/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p3
Reports on the plans of the British Heart Foundation to invest in advertisements, aired by cable television provider DRTV, in order to increase the number of regular donations. Advertisements to be followed by a request aimed towards patient care; Need to include television for raising support...
- ASA reprimands British Heart Foundation for 'irresponsible' ad. // Marketing Week;6/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 25, p8
Criticizes the advertising campaigns of the British Heart Foundation in Great Britain. Complaints received by the Advertising Standards Authority; Agency creating the advertisement; Plot of the advertisement.
- AMV targets lovers in new press work for UK heart charity. // Campaign;2/9/2001, Issue 6, p6
Overviews the advertising campaign design to reduce mortality from heart disease by the British Heart Foundation in Great Britain.
- British Heart Foundation The hope tank. // Campaign;11/4/2011, Issue 44, p7
The article reports on the effort of Glue Isobar in creating a campaign for a virtual fish tank for the British Heart Foundation in Great Britain.
- New-Business Rankings. // Campaign (UK);1/31/2014, p32
The article presents updates from the advertising industry including the British Heart Foundation's decision to knock out its incumbent agency Grey London, Agency Assessments International's David Wethey approaching shops regarding Reckitt Benckiser's review of three of its brands, a ranking of...
- BHF sparks fresh row over NestlÃ© link. Stones, John // Marketing Week;9/25/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the anti-salt campaign of processed foods by the British Heart Foundation in Great Britain. Promotion of Shredded Wheat breakfast cereals; Probability of a court fine; Membership campaign of the charity.
- BHF signs Vinnie Jones. // Marketing (00253650);1/11/2012, p8
The article reports that the British Heart Foundation (BHF) has signed actor and former football player Vinnie Jones to star in its campaign that demonstrates how to resuscitate a cardiac arrest victim.
- BHF shifts focus with 'join the fight' campaign. Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/12/2014, p7
The article focuses on the campaign launched by nonprofit British Heart Foundation aiming to raise awareness of hereditary heart disease, which was created by advertising agency Grey London and featured a baby named Zara who was discovered to be suffering from a faulty gene.
- AMV reveals first heart ads. // Campaign;03/12/99, Issue 10, p7
Focuses on the British Heart Foundation's commercial in Great Britain, aimed to increase awareness on lifestyle patterns which may lead to heart attack. Message of the advertisement; Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO's involvement in the creation of the project.