- PRIVATE VIEW. Poynton, Malcolm; Haygarth, Juliet // Campaign;6/21/2013, p28
The article reviews several advertising campaigns including Beiersdorf AG's "man of die match," McDonald's Corp.'s advertisement and Carling's Creature advertisement.
- Eucerin shower therapy getting $20 mil launch. // Advertising Age;10/14/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 42, p68
Reports that Beisersdorf is launching Eucerin Shower Therapy with a $20 million professional advertising, detailing and sampling effort.
- Agencies line up for digital and DM Elastoplast account. Williams, Matt // Campaign (UK);11/11/2011, Issue 45, p5
The article reports that four advertising agencies have been shortlisted by Beiersdorf AG to handle its Elastroplast digital and direct marketing activity in Great Britain including TBWA\London and Carat.
- Beiersdorf reviews $200m media. // Campaign (UK);10/16/98, Issue 42, p1
Looks at plan of Beiersdorf, a German-based toiletries and cosmetics company to review its European media arrangements. Mains brands of the company in Great Britain; Details on the the media planning for the Nivea Beaute Beiersdorf brand range of products in Germany.
- Nivea prepares to hire digital agency. Williams, Matt // Campaign (UK);8/6/2010, Issue 31, p3
The article reports on the move of Beiersdorf AG-owned healthcare brand Nivea in calling a pitch for its digital advertising account in Great Britain that will incorporate all its digital activities including the creative and strategic works and website.
- tales of...Titania at Puff & Fluff PR. // Grocer;2/21/2015, Vol. 238 Issue 8193, p65
The article comments on the article "Sell your agency for more" published in an edition of the "PR Week" magazine, and discusses the decision of skin care brand Nivea to tap Liverpool Football Club (FC) players as brand ambassadors.
- THE LOVELIEST FACES APPEAR OUT OF THE BLUE. // Creative Review;May2008, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p66
A photograph that shows a face of woman which was used in the advertisement of Nivea Lotion is presented.
- Add Nivea to those jumping into the shower gel biz. // Brandweek;9/19/94, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p14
Reports on the launching of Nivea's 2 in 1 Cleanser & Moisturizer on October 1994. Print advertisements; Product packaging.
- Nivea Men - Redknapp's Grassroots Round-up. // Campaign;3/21/2014, p17
The article reports on a social media campaign unveiled by personal hygiene brand Nivea Men that features football player Jamie Redknapp.