BUPA replaces head of wellness marketing
- Bupa hunts UK membership chief. // Precision Marketing;4/16/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 24, p6
Reports that Manchester, England-based Bupa is seeking a marketing director for its membership division in Great Britain. Responsibility of the marketing director; Criteria for the selection of marketing director; Direct marketing campaign of Bupa targeting medium-to-large businesses.
- New BUPA boss to lead ...10m spend. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);1/27/2000, p5
Reports that private health provider BUPA has promoted brand director Simon Sheard to the role of group marketing director and announced that it will double its advertising budget for year 2000. Responsibilities of Sheard; Details of its advertising campaign.
- Theresa Heggie. // Marketing (00253650);3/13/2013, p10
The article discusses the appointment of the marketer Theresa Heggie at the healthcare company British United Provident Association (Bupa), describes Heggie's career as of 2013, and anticipates a marketing strategy shift at Bupa.
- BUPA Health Insurance. // Marketing (00253650);6/28/2006, p79
The article presents questions and answers related to insurance company BUPA Health Insurance. One of the questions was whether employees of the company get free healthcare. The marketing team of the company was also asked to be described in three words. Another question was whether the...
- Bupa appoints new directors. Venkatraman, Archana // Marketing Week;1/15/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p51
The article announces that Sue Moore has been appointed as the marketing director of Great Britain Membership and Fiona McAnena has been appointed as the overall group brand director at British United Provident Association (Bupa).
- APPOINTMENTS. // Brand Strategy;Aug2002, Issue 162, p5
Presents updates regarding the appointment and promotion of marketing executives in Great Britain, as of August 2002. Microsoft Corp.'s appointment of Nick Barley as director of marketing; BUPA's promotion of marketing executive Harriet de Swiet; Moss Bros. Group PLC's promotion of Ashley...
- A now lease of life. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);3/16/2011, p22
The article profiles Martin George, managing director of group development at British United Provident Association (Bupa) in Great Britain. It recalls George's previous work experience as commercial director of British Airways PLC (BA) for 19 years and mentions his legacies of instilling...
- Bupa benefits from crunch. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;4/3/2008, p7
The article reports that Bupa's individual protection sales grew by 37 per cent in February 2008 compared with the same period in 2007. It informs that more advisers are concentrating on protection plans after the credit crunch. According to Bupa Individual Protection product and marketing...
- Bupa fears over premium pressure. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;11/8/2007, p88
The article reports on the increase of premium rates for the International Franchise Association (IFA) networks to their protection providers in Great Britain. British United Provident Association Ltd. marketing manager Steve Casey said that the increase will result to dual-pricing and purchase...