RB to launch Harpic Liquid gel extension
- Harpic to launch foam toilet cleaner. Witt, Joanna // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p4
Reports on the plans of Reckitt Benckiser for the launch of its Harpic Powerfoam, a spray-on foam toilet cleaning brand. Product description; Competitors; Outline of the advertising campaign; Range of toilet cleaning products under the Harpic brand.
- Cillit Bang unveils Â£5m ads. // Campaign;11/23/2012, Issue 47, p8
The article reports on the launch of the Â£5 million television (TV) advertising campaign by Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC for its Cillit Bang cleaning brand.
- Seven hopefuls vie for launch of Benckiser skin care line. Garcia, Shelly // Adweek Western Edition;8/28/95, Vol. 45 Issue 35, p32
Reports that Benckiser Group has initiated a search for an agency to help the company enter the skin care market. Number of agencies competing for the account; Products of the company.
- Benckiser earnings drop 60.8% in year. Weisman, Katherine // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/13/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 113, p2
Reports on the financial performance of Benckiser Group for 1993. Fall in net profits; Expectations for 1994; Reasons suggested for drop; Performance of subsidiary Lancaster Group.
- London shops vie for Benckiser media. // Adweek Western Edition;11/6/95, Vol. 45 Issue 45, p13
Reports on German packaged-goods company Benckiser's negotiations with media agencies to handle its British account. Plan to streamline media roster since 1993.
- Benckiser to launch trio of new scents. // Adweek Western Edition;7/18/94, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p16
Reports on Benckiser's launching of its three brands of scents in Germany. Advertising agencies handling the account.
- French's makes mustard squeezing easy, clean. // Packaging Digest;Jul2002, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p2
Reports the latest packaging of thr Classic Yellow mustard of Reckitt Benkiser Inc. Benefits of the package to consumers; Incorporation of the silicone in the cap to create a vacuum seal that sucks the mustard back into the battle after use; Shape of the bottle.
- LEMSIP MAX LEMON FLAVOUR TABLETS. // Grocer;12/18/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7986, p117
The article features the Lemsip Max Lemon Flavour Tablets from Reckitt Benckiser.
- No zinc in Steradent. // Australian Journal of Pharmacy;Apr2010, Vol. 91 Issue 1079, p48
The article evaluates the Steradent fixatives from Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC.