Fairtrade organisations to adopt uniform international symbol across 17 countries
- American Humane Develops New Brand Identity to Clarity Mission. // Association Management;May2003, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the reflection of work and purpose of American Humane in the brand identity of the organization in Denver, Colorado. Program logos for communication materials; Redesign of electronic templates and business cards; Advocacy for child and animal protection.
- ICSSPE has a New- Look! // ICSSPE Bulletin (17285909);2008, Issue 56, p20
The article presents information on the logo of International Council of Sport Science and Physical Education (ICSSPE).
- Sharpening the Point. G.H. // CREATIVITY;Jun2002, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the logo of One Club in New York. Designer of the organization logo; Comments of executive director Mary Warlick on the trademark design; Description of the sign.
- 125th street BID selects its official logo. // New York Amsterdam News;5/13/95, Vol. 86 Issue 19, p6
Reports on the 125th District Management Association's exhibition of logo designs in May 1995 to celebrate the historical and official announcement of the new logo design for the 125th Street Business Improvement District (BID). Winners of the logo competition; Comments from BID executive...
- Quality logo agreed for PVC. // Packaging Magazine;9/5/2002, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the quality assurance in polyvinyl chloride (PVC) films denoted by the logo of the European Polyvinyl Film Manufacturers Association (EPFMA). Restrictions on the use of the EPFMA community trade mark; PVC films introduced by EPFMA for fatty foods.
- Tri-State Young Professionals Gearing Up For Change/Growth, Adopts New Logo, Taglines. // Insurance Advocate;4/7/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 14, p26
Reports on the redesign of the logos and taglines of Young Insurance Professionals in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Reflection of the organization's evolution and continued development; Emphasis on the changing needs of young insurance professionals; Dedication to help professional and...
- Changes for American Butter. // Dairy Industries International;Feb2014, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p9
The article informs that a new logo has been unveiled by the American Butter Institute (ABI) for the association.
- CIC Revamps Look. // Multichannel News;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p18
Focuses on the unveiling of the Cable in the Classroom logo in Boston, Massachusetts. Design of the logo; Significance of the logo on the organization; Reason on the creation of a National Board of Education Advisers.
- NAILM seeks to liven up image. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Feb2003, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p1
Reports that the National Association of Institutional Linen Management (NAILM) has adopted a logo and unveiled the beginnings of a Website designed to be interactive, one-stop information source for current and prospective members. Advantage of the logo and Website for NAILM; Motto of NAILM;...