GSK promotes oral care marketer
- Keeping an eye on power. N.H. // BRW;6/17/96, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p105
Reports on the appointment of Fiona Macleod as Australia's first electricity industry ombudsman. Changes imposed on the agency; Career achievements.
- The Cross of the Dumb. MacLeod, Fiona // Christmas in Legend & Story: A Book for Boys & Girls;1/1/1915, p45
Presents the poem "The Cross of the Dumb," by Fiona MacLeod. First Line: One eve, when St. Columba strode; Last Line: Who on that day was glad and proud!
- Gait returns to GSK in digital director role. Crown, Hannah // PRWeek (London);7/27/2012, p10
The article announces that Kai Gait of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Roche) has been reappointed by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) as digital marketing director of the company's pharmaceutical division.
- BRAND MANAGER OF THE WEEK. // Marketing (00253650);1/2/2003, p32
Interviews Mark Dickinson, marketing manager of Niquitin CQ. Work achievements of Dickinson; His opinion on the agencies he has worked with; Views of Dickinson on the best and the worst part of his job; Name of the business person whom Dickinson admires the most.
- St. Christopher of the Gael. MacLeod, Fiona // Christmas in Legend & Story: A Book for Boys & Girls;1/1/1915, p38
Presents the poem "St. Christopher of the Gael," by Fiona MacLeod. First Line: Behind the wattle-woven house; Last Line: The peace of perfect peace he knew.
- CLIENT PROFILE. // Design Week;11/20/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p12
Profiles Dennis DeYonker, marketing director for the Macleans toothpaste brand of Glaxo Smithkline PLC. Educational background; Career history.
- Where pharma meets FMCG. Iyer, Byravee // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Mar2015, p34
The article profiles Helen Forsyth, marketing director of British pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline PLC. It states that she oversees several categories including wellness, skin health, and nutrition. It mentions that she leads a consumer relations hub in Manila, Philippines that support...
- BRAND MANAGER OF THE WEEK. // Marketing (00253650);8/26/1999, p52
Interviews Marco Nieboer, manager for brands Macleans SmithKline Beecham. Greatest achievement; Dream brand to work on; Alternate career; Worst and best parts of the job; Most embarassing mistake.
- GSK lures McCain marketer to head drinks business. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);10/2/2003, p1
McCain Foods marketer who masterminded the brand's recent Â£15m repositioning campaign has been selected by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) PLC to run its Lucozade, Ribena and Horlicks brands. Julie Leivers will join GSK Nutritional Healthcare on November 3 in the new position of vice-president,...