Thames Water distributes branded water to schoolchildren as part of promotional drive
- Voxpop. Wolff, Michael; Montgomery, Jasmine; Ford, Jonathan; Reed, Crispin // Design Week;2/28/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p11
The article offers recommendations on how the bottled water industry can improve their brand strategies. The discussion centers on Thames Water's campaign to get the people of London, England to be more sustainable and drink more tap water; a campaign expected to lower the sales of the bottled...
- LONDON GROUP REVEALS TAP WATER CARAFE DESIGNS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/18/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4545, p7
The article reports that London On Tap has unveiled a shortlist of ten designs for a carafe that is to be rolled out across restaurants in 2009 in London, England. Launched by Thames Water PLC and the mayor of London, the campaign aims to promote the use of tap water at restaurants and to...
- Multinationals tap into the bottled water market. Mitchell, Alan // Marketing Week;6/7/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p34
Discusses the global approach and multi-brand strategy used by companies to gain a share of the bottled water market in Great Britain. Details on the bottle water sector; Description of the London Underground advertisement for Thames Water PLC; Dispute between the National Dairy Council and...
- Thames' taps top taste test. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Feb2008, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p23
The article reports on the rating of the tap water from Thames Water in a blind taste test of bottled waters. The water was rated third against Waiwera from New Zealand and Vittel. A member of the panel is said to award Thames the highest score and judged it as the most expensive. Water services...
- A drop of Tap, minister? // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Oct2009, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p32
The article announces that Thames Water has launched Tap Top carafes designed to promote tap water as a viable alternative to bottled brands. According to Thames Water, more than 1,000 restaurants, various VIPs including the Queen of England and the British Prime Minister, will also get the...
- Exel wins waterwings. // Motor Transport;3/18/2004, p3
Reports on the contract won by Exel Droitwich from Thames Water to deliver spare parts and bottled water in the event of water shortages in the Southeast of England. Time span of the contract; Services that Exel will offer to Thames.
- Tap water - it's the real thing. Shepherd, Nick // Utility Week;3/5/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p31
The author looks at issues concerning the electric and water industries in Great Britain as of March 2004. Coca-Cola uses water supplied by Thames Water for its bottled water Dasani. British trade and industry secretary Patrick Jenkin is opposed to the operation of British Office of Gas and...
- Biosolids applied to farmland. // BioCycle;Jun95, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p24
Reports on England-based Thames Water Utilities Ltd.'s adoption of the name Terra Eco-Systems for its fertilizer division. Products offered.
- Thames Water begins mobile conversation. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p5
Reports that Thames Water has launched a multimedia mobile exhibition as part of its water efficiency campaign. Theme on water conservation across the Thames Water region; Use of a painted truck to look like a household interior.