Everton FC mysteriously parts company with head of marketing
- Pompey names commercial chief. // Marketing Week;7/21/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p8
Reports on the appointment of Paul Bell as commercial director of Portsmouth Football Club in Great Britain. Management of the expansion the club's marketing activities and sponsorship deals; Launch of a global initiative to reposition its brand and build its profile as the leading challenger in...
- Ex-Coca-Cola chief demands Â£100,000 pay-off from Hearts. // Marketing Week;11/17/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p4
The article reports that former Coca-Cola global marketer Phil Anderton is seeking Â£112,000 from the Heart of Midlothian Football Club for terminating his contract. Anderton spent only eight months as chief executive at Heart of Midlothian Football Club, a role he took up after a spell out of...
- Surrey Cricket Club poaches Premier League director to head sales and marketing team. // Marketing Week;3/18/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the poaching of Premier League Southampton Football Club's marketing director Paul Blanchard by Surrey Cricket Club (SCC) to lead its marketing team in an overhaul of its management structure. Blanchard will join the cricket club at the end of March as sales and marketing...
- Square 1 to advise Southampton FC's new owner. // PRWeek (London);7/24/2009, p4
The article reports that Square 1 Consulting has been appointed by the new owner of Southampton Football Club, Swiss investor Markus Liebherr, as his adviser on all media matters related to the football club. The agency will probably be tasked to advise incoming chief operations officer Andy...
- RiverPlace Athletic Club, Portland, Ore. D.K.D. // Architectural Record;Aug1987, Vol. 175 Issue 9, p100
Looks at the RiverPlace Athletic Club in Portland, Ore., designed by Zimmer Gunsel Frasca Partnership, Architects. Design features; Floor plans.
- Buried pleasure. Gaskie, M. // Architectural Record;Jun1991, Vol. 179 Issue 6, p92
Offers a look at The Sporting Club at Illinois Center, designed by Kisho Kurokawa Design Consultants/Fujikawa Johnson and Associates. It includes several below-grade circulation levels and is framed with reinforced concrete. Various facilities and services are available in the club's 114,470...
- Centerpoint is a second home to its customers--the secret to its success. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;06/22/98, Issue 322319, p3
Discusses the success tactics of Fresno, California-based Centerpoint Athletic Club. Creation of long-term relationships with customers; Offering of personalized customer service; Maintenance of a home-like atmosphere; Promotional strategies.
- Sports teams. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/23/94, Vol. 41 Issue 21, Leisure Guide p73
Presents a list of Long Island, New York sports teams.
- Sports teams. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/5/95 Supplement, Vol. 42 Issue 23, p86
Lists sports teams in Long Island, New York. Baseball; Football; Hockey; Soccer.