Moss Bros. appoints sales and marketing director to group board
- Moss Bros. F. I. // Textilwirtschaft;4/15/2010, Issue 15, p38
The article discusses the financial situation of British men's fashion company Moss Bros, including revenues, costs, and taxes.
- where are they now? // Grocer;11/2/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8129, p66
The article presents a brief career profile of Zoe Morgan, non-executive director for Moss Bros.
- Household leads Moss rebrand that courts bespoke tailoring market. // Design Week;6/17/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p5
The article reports on the move of Moss Bros Group PLC, a retailer for men's clothing, to undergo rebranding in Great Britain.
- NEWS. // In-Store;Nov2004, p17
Presents news briefs in the manufacturing industries from around the world in 2004. Result of the SPSL's Retail Traffic Index for September; Corporate profits of Moss Bros for the six months ended July 31; Comparison between the third-quarter profits of U.S.-based Mattel in 2003 and 2004.
- Tailored Fit for Moss Bros. // Supply Chain Europe;Nov2008, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the implementation of men's fashion retailer Moss Bros Group PLC of the Argility Merchandise Management solution from retail systems specialist Argility Ltd. to improve management of stock allocation, planning, and promotional and clearance activities throughout its business.
- Moss Bros brands phased out to make way for Code launch. // In-Store Marketing;Sep2001, p5
Reports on the phase out of most of the retail brands of men's fashion group Moss Bros in Great Britain, to concentrate on just three store formats as of September 2001. Expansion plan for the Code brand; Chains of Moss Bros that will be closed.
- Moss Bros moves in-house to slash costs. Williams, Perry // Finance Week (Centaur Communications);10/19/2005, p5
Reports on the implementation of a cost cutting measure by Moss Bros. Group PLC after bringing its investor relations function back in-house in Great Britain. Result of the a long-term business restructuring; Plans of the company to launch additional Moss stores; Assessment of the opportunity...
- Moss Bros Expands Internationally and Accepts Global Omnichannel Payments. Kelly, Brian // Multichannel Merchant (Access Intelligence LLC d/b/a PBI Media, ;Jun2015, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p20
The article reports on the selection of Great Britain formal menswear brand Moss Bros Group PLC to partner with multichannel payment company Adyen Inc. because the payment platform offered integrations with all possibly interesting local payment methods in international markets in 2015.
- Paddy Power in Moss Bros deal. // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2007, p10
The article focuses on the partnership agreement between bookmaker Paddy Power PLC and clothing provider Moss Bros Group PLC in Great Britain. The deal is brokered by partnership marketing agency Cocktail Marketing and it will give Moss Bros customers the chance to win a Trip to Ascot, England....