Barclaycard accused of Net 'ambush'
- Top of the month. // PRWeek (London);Sep2014, p11
The article focuses on the marketing campaign that led to the launching of the contactless payment technology offered by financial services company Barclaycard.
- Barclaycard backs net portal with ...10m push. Witt, Joanna // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2000, p9
Reports on Barclaycard's marketing budget for its planned Internet shopping portal in Great Britain as of October 19, 2000. Background on the planned electronic commerce operation.
- Barclaycard puts focus on online card credentials. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);4/13/2000, p13
Discusses the marketing strategies of Great Britain-based Barclaycard to promote its online credit card brand. Launch of an online banner and television advertising campaign; Advertising agencies tapped by the firm.
- Major Barclaycard push to highlight technology. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);11/7/2012, p6
The article discusses the "Making Christmas Easier" advertising campaign from the mobile-payment technology provider Barclaycard Ltd. which features a television advertisement and an augmented reality component.
- Barclaycard expands loyalty programme. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week;3/17/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the plan of payment services company Barclaycard Ltd. to expand its Freedom loyalty programme by focusing on event-based marketing in Great Britain.
- Barclaycard hunts shop to assess online strategy in direct overhaul. Mutel, Glen // Precision Marketing;3/24/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that credit card company Barclaycard is seeking an advertising agency to assess its online and direct marketing strategy in Great Britain. The company is in talks with both online tracking companies and direct marketing agencies with expertise in analyzing data and customer...
- Barclaycard's Whitton focuses on trust. Tylee, John // Campaign;4/19/2013, p17
The article offers the insights of Barclaycard Ltd. European marketing director Katherine Whitton on the role of education in the marketing sector. According to Whitton, a lot of her clients at Barclaycard are also customers of Barclays and for that it is important for the marketing firm to...
- The week in marketing. // Marketing (00253650);7/22/2009, p4
The article offers news briefs related to marketing in Great Britain. Seafish released a campaign to bring out its two-a-week message and the benefits of eating fish regularly. Alcohol producers, retailers and drinks trade bodies, collaborated to establish a Â£ 100 million responsible-drinking...
- Toy Overload. Nudd, Tim // Adweek;11/26/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 42, p9
The article reviews a television advertisement for the Barclaycard credit and debit card company.