Bacardi-Martini unveils premium vodka launch
- Eristoff vodka and a Â£250,000 tonic. Black, Robyn // Morning Advertiser;11/18/2010, Issue 519, p30
The article offers information on the effort of Bacardi-Martini Ltd. to promote its Eristoff vodka brand as part of its Christmas campaign.
- Vodka in THE NEWS. Bruss, Jill // Beverage Industry;Dec2001, Vol. 92 Issue 12, p12
Reports the distribution rights of Finlandia Vodka awarded to Bacardi Martini in Great Britain. Continuance of Brown-Forman to market the brand of Finlandia under existing terms; Appointment of Scott Reid as global marketing director for Finlandia; Changes in the ownership of vodka brands to...
- Leagas wins Euro Bacardi vodka task. Stones, John // Marketing Week;12/2/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p11
The article informs that Bacardi-Martini Ltd. has appointed Leagas Delaney to handle its multi-million pound pan-European account for vodka brand Eristoff. The nonroster agency won the business after a pitch against several undisclosed European agencies. The company claims that Eristoff is a...
- HOTLINE. // Campaign;4/27/2007, Issue 17, p44
The article offers news briefs related to the advertising industry. Beverages company Finlandia Vodka is talking to digital agencies about a strategic project to develop its online presence. The Advertising Standards Authority has complained against Telegraph Media Group's advertisements....
- Bacardi-Martini targets former Soviet Union. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;6/29/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p4
Reports on spirits manufacturer Bacardi-Martini BV's plans to enter the former Soviet Union to increase sales. Expansion into the European market through Spain; Bacardi Corp.'s purchase of Martini & Rossi; Transfer of European headquarters from London, England to the Netherlands.
- Bacardi recommits to Breezer with flavor rotation and repackaging. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;5/13/96, Vol. 37 Issue 20, p16
Reports that Bacardi-Martini BV is looking to reinvigorate its Bacardi Breezer line of malt-based coolers in summer 1996 with new flavors and packaging. Rotating seasonal mix of `Small Batch' flavors; Ethnic push and general market adjustments.
- Bacardi to cut Breezer alcohol and up spend. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);5/23/2002, p1
Reports on the decision of spirits company Bacardi-Martini to reduce the alcohol content of Bacardi Breezer.
- Bacardi unveils Diet Breezer. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week;1/30/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the launching of the Bacardi Breezer diet variant drink by Bacardi-Martini Ltd. in Great Britain. Aims in attracting female consumers with the low calorie content of the drink; Flavor of the Bacardi Breezer; Alcohol by volume content of the Bacardi Breezer drink.
- Bacardi calls review of Bombay Sapphire. White, Jeremy // Campaign;3/22/2002, Issue 11, p3
Focuses on the market of the gin brand Bombay Sapphire Gin from Bacardi-Martini in Great Britain. Acquisition of Dewar and Bombay Sapphire by Bacardi-Martini; Advancement of Bombay Sapphire in the gin market.