LE could be forced to drop Virgin brand
- BRANDING: BRIEFS. // Marketing (00253650);11/21/2002, p10
Presents news items related to the field of branding in Great Britain as of November 21, 2002. Selection of Interbrand by LE Group to devise its brand identity; Appointment of Northcross by Scottish jewellery retailer Catherine Shaw to design its store; Opening of a store by Howies in Glasgow,...
- Is LES armed to win UK power struggle. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;10/3/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p19
Reports on the attempt of London Electricity (LE) Group to dominate the energy sector in Great Britain. Acquisition of Seeboard; Factors driving the restructuring of the company; Increase in the customer base and distribution network of the LE Group following the acquisition.
- Bringing meaning to brands. // American Demographics;Jun97, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p34
Presents quotations of people towards their preferred products and why they stick to them.
- Measuring quality perception of America's top brands. Lefton, Terry // Brandweek;4/4/94, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p24
Presents the results of an EquiTrend study from Total Research of Princeton, New Jersey on consumers' quality perception of American brandnames. Entertainment corporations; Beverage companies; Automobile brands; Computer products; Credit-card brands; Top 100 brandnames.
- FOCUS ON... Iceland. // PRWeek (London);7/5/2013, p9
The article offers information on Iceland, including its public relations (PR) market, media and major brands.
- TALES OF Titania. // Grocer;9/17/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8022, p74
The article comments on the controversy regarding the public relations reformulation in Great Britain and the promotions of several brands in September 2011.
- Web comment. // Marketing Week;8/19/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p6
The article presents several web site comments for Mark Ritson's column on the challenges facing Chanel and other long-standing luxury drew brands.
- PR Must Evolve to Gain a Seat at the Table. Pierach, Jorg; Clancy, Kevin J.; Krieg, Peter C. // Brandweek;5/13/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p41
Deals with topics and issues related to marketing. Role of public relations in branding and marketing of products; Views on the significance of marketing science; Views of some marketers on the efficient way of developing a marketing program.
- PRCA unveils top competitors for FrontLine Awards. // Marketing (00253650);7/25/2002, p4
Reports the shortlist of brands for the FrontLine Awards of the Public Relations Consultants Association in Great Britain.