Smirnoff launches Â£11m 'Black Ice'
- Diageo Pours Liquor Ads on to Unwired Network. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;5/13/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the decision of Diageo Guinness-UDV to advertise its liquor products in an unwired network in the U.S. Reaction of Diageo after NBC reneged its deal; Opposition of beer companies on the advertising plan of Diageo; Projection on the legal drinking age by the year 2010.
- Smirnoff uses light-hearted tone to target young adults. Grant, Jules // Marketing (00253650);11/8/2001, p20
Focuses on advertising campaign for Smirnoff vodka aimed to target young adults by Diageo in Great Britain. Concept of the commercial; Use of humorous scenes to depict a light-hearted approach; Agency responsible for creating the campaign.
- Diageo plans global consolidation. Merrill, Cristina; Khermouch, Gerry; Hume, Scott; Kim, Hank // Adweek Western Edition;07/13/98, Vol. 48 Issue 28, p52
Reveals that alcoholic beverage marketer Diageo will launch a global consolidation effort involving its liquor brands. Estimated billings in the United States; Reason behind the global strategy; Background on creation of company in 1997.
- Baileys gets Â£4.3m multichannel campaign for Christmas. Gwynn, Simon // Grocer;11/7/2015, p61
The article details the plan of alcoholic beverage company Diageo to launch a multichannel campaign for the cream liqueur Baileys in December 2015.
- India leg of Diageo global pitch underway; account size pegged at Rs 100 crore. // Exchange4media.com;7/8/2016, p1
The article reports that spirits company Diageo initiated its global media pitch in 2016 and mentions some of its popular brands including Johnny Walker, Crown Royal, and Captain Morgan.
- Diageo supports premium brands via national tour. Rogers, Emily // Marketing (00253650);12/11/2003, p4
Beverages company Diageo PLC is set to promote its premium brands with a nationwide touring event focusing on taste. The activity will involve Diageo's Johnnie Walker Black, Tanqueray, J & B, Smirnoff Blue and Talisker brands, and will be the first time the drinks giant has marketed its premium...
- Diageo postpones ads after counterfeit scare. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;11/14/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p10
Reports that Diageo PLC has delayed the television advertising campaign for Johnnie Walker whisky after a scare over potentially lethal counterfeit bottle of the blended whisky have been found in several areas of England. Celebrity featured in the television advertisement.
- Diageo Asks Range Of Media Info. Feuer, Jack // Adweek Western Edition;7/30/2001, Vol. 51 Issue 31, p40
Looks at the review of the presentations for Diageo PLC's consolidated United States beer and spirits media assignment. What were asked from the advertising agencies that participated in the review; Incumbent advertising agencies.
- Baileys imbues Nutcracker with modern spirit for festive ad. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/15/2013, p4
A review is offered of a television advertisement for alcoholic drinks maker Diageo's Baileys liquor brand that features routines from Russian composer Peter Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker" ballet, performed by the Royal Ballet.