Preaching sense to the unbeliever
- A Rowan William booklist. // Christian Century;4/24/2002, Vol. 119 Issue 9, p20
Presents a list of selected books by Rowan Williams and books he commended.
- New leader for Anglicans. // U.S. Catholic;Oct2002, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p10
Reports on the nomination of Rowan Williams, the Anglican Archbishop of Wales, as the 104th Archbishop of Canterbury in England in July 2002. Responsibilities of Williams as an archbishop; Pastoral and academic career of Williams; Views of Williams on the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in...
- TRIBUTE TO ARCHBISHOP ROWAN WILLIAMS. Tanner, Mary // One in Christ;2012, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p303
The article pays tribute to Rowan Williams, archbishop of Canterbury, England.
- Faith leaders support "Big Jubilee Lunch". // Reform Magazine;May2012, p8
The article reports that eleven faith leaders in Great Britain including Rowan Williams and National Spiritual Assembly of Baha'is have endorsed The Big Jubilee Lunch, which encourages communities to share lunch together on June 3, 2012 to promote spirit and celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
- Former Archbishop Declares Britain 'Post-Christian'. // Church & State;Jun2014, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p22
The article focuses on perspective of Rowan Williams, the former archbishop of Canterbury, England, related to the status of Great Britain as a Christian nation.
- Rowan Williams. // America;2/1/2010, Vol. 202 Issue 3, p16
The article announces that archbishop Rowan Williams has received the 2009 Campion Award by the Editorial Board of America.
- Anglicans enthrone 'a saint'. Wilkins, John // National Catholic Reporter;3/14/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p12
Reports on the enthronement of Canterbury, England Archbishop Rowan Williams. Positive reaction from Anglican bishops; Highlights of the enthronement ceremonies.
- Small goes over big. // U.S. Catholic;Oct2002, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p10
Presents information on events and issues related to religion and Christianity as of October 2002. Convocation of the Small Christian Communities in San Antonio, Texas in August 2002; Nomination of Rowan Williams, the Anglican Archbishop of Wales, as the 104th Archbishop of Canterbury. INSET:...
- Rowan Williams named Anglican leader. Dart, John // Christian Century;7/31/2002, Vol. 119 Issue 16, p12
Announces the appointment of Rowan Williams, a theologian and liberal churchman, as archbishop of Canterbury. Issues that are supported by Williams; Feedback on Williams' appointment; Background on Williams.